Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The difference between an Italian coach and a Spanish one. Night and day.

Would be nice if Jiminez leads AEK into the new stadium next season with some decent players. Jiminez has showed Mandalos is not vital. Seems Levi Garcia could be your new leader in attack.

Comment

• Livaja has rejected our offer of €1m + bonuses 4 Year contract as he wants an extra €800k or so (€1.1m + bonuses & €450k sign on fee etc.).

We will miss him vs the smaller teams as I feel he is good an unlocking closed teams that sit back. This is where I feel he is at his best. But you cant be paying what he wants to a player who disappears in the big games or for the number he returns. Also a big fuck up on our part to not having tied this up in the summer where if he rejected we should have sold and not try and sell him now a couple of days before the window closes and now risk losing yet another one of our assets per se for nothing...

His stats;

17-18: 27 matches 8 Goals 4 Assists
      18-19: 25 matches 7 goals 5 assists
      19-20: 32 matches 9 goals 9 assists
      20-21 :17 matches 3 goal 0 assists.

Comment

• As much as he can be dearly for us at times reality is he’s nowhere near the player he wa for us a season or two ago. Don’t see him playing for us again if previous players who done the same is to go by.

My biggest concern is what Kone is going to bring in for us.

Comment

• Galanopoulos out for 2 months, Shahkov will miss Aris game the weekend.

Damn

Comment

• We drew NFC Volos in the cup. Looks like it could be us, Pao, Oly and PAOK in the semi's

Comment

• Shahkov also injured, don't think as long a Gala (2 months)

Comment

• Originally posted by Damianos View Post
                We drew NFC Volos in the cup. Looks like it could be us, Pao, Oly and PAOK in the semi's
                It will be a battle I feel, I don't have a great deal of confidence in the team at the moment

Comment

• Seems the media is rounding on Manolo instead of tight fisted Tiger. Sad really. I doubt even Martins could do much with the AEK squad..

Εξαρχής ο Μανόλο Χιμένεθ γνώριζε τις ασθένειες! Δεν είναι δα και κανένας… χθεσινός. Πόσο μάλλον τι καμένη γη είχε να παραλάβει από τους

Comment

• Shit if that is the case. Manolo is quality, need to give him time and some budget!

Comment

• Well our shit defence has gotten worse since Manolo took over so he is not exactly god but in saying that we should have bought a good CB at least this transfer period given all our CB’s are so poor

Comment

• Chyg is out for over a month too.

What is the story with this Dadesko? Didnt play at RB and instead Svarnas did. Manaolo either didnt want the guy from the start, or doesnt rate him.

Also Lysandrou has stepped down from his role as CEO after the whole Garcia €500k fiasco. Big loss imo. We are losing key people rather quickly. Would not surprise me if Manolo stepped down at the end of the season.

Comment

• Lysandrou for the back office is a massive loss for us, seems we are losing all the people who did the hard work for us (Ivic and now Lysandrou) and we seem to be keeping the same savoura. It’s actually getting concerning at how bad things can become if management aren’t careful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
                            Well our shit defence has gotten worse since Manolo took over so he is not exactly god but in saying that we should have bought a good CB at least this transfer period given all our CB’s are so poor
                            Wow, that is bad. I remember you guys had already shipped 16 goals in the Europa Cup this season.

Comment

• Yeah man, we have conceded +2 goals 16 times just in the Super League, 8 times under Carrera, and 8 times in just 14 games with Manolo. I think there is also a lack of communication from young Athanasiadis in goals.

Huge issue, it's no wonder we were so tragic in Europe.

Last season we conceded +2 goals, 12 times in all comps

Comment

• Oliveira is now out for 3-4 weeks

He will be joining Bakakis, Galanopoulos, Chygrinskiy, Simoes who are all out for 1 month+

Its official, there must be pot holes in the pitches at Spata or we have the worst fitness coaches in the world. Maybe both.

Comment

Working...
                                X