Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it’s a mixture of both as we’ve had injury crisis season after season.

Does anyone know if all the pitches at Spata are grass? Only asking because if they’re synthetic then that could be a big reason for so many injuries.

Comment

• Defensive problems explained.

https://m.sport24.gr/football/aek-am...a.9151027.html

Comment

• Melissanidis has increased his shares of AEK to 80.7% and is the clear majority stakeholder now

Comment

• How much did he have before?

Don’t know if it’s a good or bad thing he has so much shares.

Comment

• I have been trying to find out and can’t. Would have thought it would have said so on each story about it but nothing

Comment

• Could either mean he is looking to sell now or that he means business...

Comment

• Dikefale which side are you leaning toward? Selling or meaning business? I honestly don’t know what to make of it

Comment

• Hard to tell tbh and dont think anybody but him knows. I hope its the latter.

Stadium is built pretty much - but pointless having it if you dont have a capable team to compete in it.

Comment

• I think we are all hoping for the latter. Time will tell but he can’t leave the team the way it is, we’ve been embarrassing this season overall.

Comment

• Mourinho is free... although he may expect more than 5 euros per season from Tiger..

Comment

• Mourinho vs Tiger Blockbuster

Comment

• Imagine just sitting in that meeting and watching Mou’s reaction when he hears the budget available to him

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Sydney View Post
                            Imagine just sitting in that meeting and watching Mou’s reaction when he hears the budget available to him
                            “You have €2 million to do with as you see fit.. the rest free transfers and loans please..”

Comment

• 10 million budget for next season

Comment

• Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
                                10 million budget for next season
                                That won't even cover Tiger's frappe bill.

If fans can't attend the stadium during it's maiden voyage, it's a travesty. You'd think at least 20 percent capacity should be still socially distanced enough to enjoy games.

Comment

Working...
                                X