Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vladan Milojevic is now the next coach being mentioned. Thoughts everyone?

Comment

• He has won a few trophies but at the same time is quite a journey man until recently by modern standards. 58% winning rate is pretty good, I have not seen his teams play much but he tends to do well so I am hoping for something good for a change

Comment

• https://www.aek365.org/a-789701/sumf...duo-xronia.htm

Milojevic for 2 years

Comment

• Good coach imo.

Comment

• Good coach he may be but without the right players he won’t do much.

Comment

• True, this guy needs control and support from the top. Not sure if Tiger's ego will allow that.

Comment

• Just happy this didnt drag on for weeks as we have Conference League qualifiers in 7 weeks.

Let's hope he gets the transfers he wants and that we dont need to call on Manolo in January.

Comment

• ​

Lets goo Vladan!

Comment

• Really surprised at how good his Greek is

Comment

• Most of his playing days were in Greece so no surprise, I remember him well now especially when he was at Panathinaikos. I am reading his teams play pretty good football so hope we get him the players her wanrts

Comment

• He made red star worth more than their parts, but he needs to have a say with signings.

Comment

• Welcome. Let’s hope he is our answer and is actually given the support/time he needs to get AEK back to the top.

Comment

• He coached Panionios on their great run a few seasons ago, they had some great talents including Ansarifard so they will be familiar, they also played some good football

Comment

• Season Review

http://hellasfooty.blogspot.com/2021...to-forget.html

Comment

• He will lead us into Agia Sophia

People give him a lot of stick - being captain - but when he does not play we are very flat going forward.

Hopefully he stays injury free

Comment

Working...
                                X