Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read a few comments from Spartak fans they’re spewing he left, let’s hope he has the same effect he had there with us.

Comment

• Daniel Verde voted by SLGR with the goal of the week.

Comment

• Just saw Blanco has landed in Greece to sign for Egaleo, call me crazy but even at 37 as a backup I think he would offer way more than what Giakoumakis does, even for a season or two. We all know he bled for AEK and if the chance for him to return was to happen I think he would bleed for the shirt again.

Comment

• Sorry OS, but I think you're romanticizing with that one Blanco was a gun in his day and boy did we have some amazing memories from that era but at 37 he wouldn't cut it in the SL. I am not confident he will do well in the Football League but lets see.

I am actually really disappointing that AEK didn't make a play for Lamia striker, Rogerio Thuram - he will been signed by Konyaspor in Turkey who are in 15th place... my sources tell me they signed him for just 200k... poor business by Lamia for one but why did we not move in on this guy, he was scoring good, quality and important goals in the Super League
          Last edited by Amorgos; 01-06-2020, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• The guy is still scoring goals at his age and as a backup I think he would do well for us, we have no depth and I doubt we will be bringing another striker in so for the time being taking a gamble on him wouldn’t be the worst thing.

Comment

• We’ve signed (pending medical) Damien Szymanski who’s a midfielder.

Comment

• Played for Poland recently so fingers crossed he works out

Comment

• Let’s hope he turns out another johanssen as since he’s left we’ve missed him a lot and really haven’t replaced him.

Comment

• I just looked him up (Johansson)... has not played this season, has only played 16 games or 708 minutes since leaving us... what a waste.

Szymanski has a big chance to get in the 11, with Galanopoulos out, we have been pretty shit in this position so fingers crossed

Comment

• In other news, the red card or double yellows were very costly for Livaja who now has a three game suspension, means we need to see others step up next to Mandalos. He should be back in time for Olympiakos.

Comment

• I think that means Livagia will miss Oly as that’s 3 games from now. Hopefully it’s not the case as he would be a big loss against them.

Comment

• No, with the Asteras Cup game he will be back for OSFP

Comment

• Bravo Amo forgot the kypello matches count to suspensions, lucky for that.

Comment

• Johansson had a other serious injury, kind if like the one he had with us that forced him to miss out on the WC 2018, he is on his way back to IFK Goteborg it seems.

This Damien guy hopefully turns out to be a good pickup, loan until the end of the season (with the option to buy). Need a forward thinking CM.

Comment

• Kostas Tsanas is our new Technical Director for our academies. He's been in the game for some time, does well with youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X