X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amazing the things we that get missed - all on me that one

Comment

• Just put Iberian and you'll have your head quiet.

Comment

• http://www.aek365.org/a-721737/chech...a-simanski.htm

Great news if true, he had to be signed, great talent

Comment

• Definitely a good signing, much needed presence in the midfield.

Think we are going to look at reducing Araujos fee, I think the option is €2.7m

Besiktas looking at Mantalos, doubt it's true.

I think Hult was on his way out pre-covid but could stay now. Klonaridis linked with APOEL.

Chyg to sign a extension I believe, which is good, most likely his last contract.
          Last edited by Dikefale11; 05-24-2020, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Not the biggest fan of Chygrinskiy, the consistent injuries have slowed him down by a couple of years and at 33 now, he gets caught out.

Simanski is a typical Ivic gold find, the reports on Hult have gotten confusing so keep an eye on that, I would have not minded Klonaridis staying but looks like he will head to Cyprus.

Last I read, Araujo and Oliveira could be, or at least Nelson, ready for game 1

Comment

• Symanski is a very good signing, in the few games he’s played he made himself a presence all over the park, good work by Ivic on this one.

Mandalos who knows what’s true, every so often there’s a team coming for him and nothing ever comes of it.

Klona for me just doesn’t do enough, not bothered about him going.

I expect Araujo, Vranjes to be signed also.

Oliveira to stay next season unless we get an offer and his clause is activated.

This will be a big off season and hope Carrera gets full support on what he wants to bring in.

Comment

• Chyg brings a lot of experience however we definitely neee anoyher starting CB, he only plays max 15 games a season, 20 at best.

Cant see Petros going anywhere, he will want to lead us into Agia Sophia.

Klona I agree has not lived up to what has been expected of him. Besides the game vs Benfica he has not contributed that much.

Hopefully one of either Sergio and Nelson are available for game 1.

Comment

• Has the season actually been given the green light and dates set 100% for the playoffs? Last I heard was June 6-7

Comment

• As far as I am concerned yes, but let me dig a little more into this as I am curious about the draw

Comment

• Appears first round is as per original plan

Aris - OFI
                      AEK - Panathinaikos
                      PAOK - Olympiakos

Comment

• Times were mentioned the other day also I think we were the 9.30pm game Greek time.

Hopefully it starts on the 6/7 June so we can watch some football again

Comment

• There is no hopefully Arthur, government signed off on league restart yesterday.

All go for next weekend! Looks like I’m getting Antenna Pacific back on

Comment

• Awesome news I saw the report just after I posted the above. Can’t wait to wake up 4.30am again to watch games lol

Comment

• Game is at 9.30pm Greece time Sunday June 7th if that is good to you guys?

Comment

• As long as the game is on Antenna Pacific, it's good for me, record the game, turn phone off and wake and watch the recording "live"

I just wish I could do that with all the other games, PAOK-Olympiakos is at 2:30am

Comment

Working...
                                X