Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree but I can see him being sold by Alanyaspor for 5m + to a rival in Turkey especially if he is one of their star players, I doubt they would settle for €2.5-3m. Either way he was worth more than 700k...

I was thinking that about it being a Mel decision but he signed a new contract in January after being ostracized along with Simoes (he also signed a new deal I believe). I think it was just bad business from Lymbe and Cardoso to an extent.

Comment

• I just saw this vid Dean posted:

I take it back, he can probably command 5 million and I think you're right, that Alanyaspor would likely sell to a rival for that kind of fee.

Comment

• The lad’s technique and skill have never been in doubt. It is more his slowness both physically and mentally that prevents him from being a true top-level player.

Comment

• Looks like Besiktas will put 5 million on him.

https://www.pagenews.gr/2020/02/09/a...tis-mpesiktas/

Comment

• Giakoumakis and Vasilantonopoulos are gone on loan to Polish team Górnik Zabrze until the end of the season

Comment

• Vasilantonopoulos scored a wonder goal for his debut there. Makes you realize the league isn't completely bad, compared to most Central European leagues lol.

About Bakasetas, he is having a great season with Alanyaspor in the the Turkish SuperLeague, but let's not overrate him. He scored a few important goals for us, but, overall, he didn't even have half the impact players like Livaja, Araujo or Ponce have had. Selling him for 700k was a mistake though, he was worth over 1 million.

One thing is certain, he won't stay in Alanyaspor this summer and will move to Besiktas or Fener for about 3m. The level of the Turkish Superleague is clearly higher than ours and the title is contested by quite a lot of teams, but our top teams could easily beat theirs. In the summer, Olympiakos thrashed Basakhsehir and our team led by Cardoso and Koste respectively nearly eliminated Trabzonspor.

Comment

• Reading now Leeds want to an offer of $6 mill for Barkas, Celtic apparently also had interest for $8 mill. If the offers are true do you sell him?

Comment

• I cant see the PAE not selling for at least €8m, if the money get's reinvested for transfers then yes I would sell.

Comment

• I really think he is better thank the Scottish League but for €8 million we should be able to replace him and get some much needed artillery

Comment

• I would sell for $8mill, it’s good money for him and we may not get that offer again.

AEK over time has had the luck of having good keepers.

Comment

• Vranjes on his way back, will sign a 3+1 deal.

Still feel like we need another CB but good to get this done quick!

Welcome back Crazy Man

Comment

• Something just didn’t seem right when he just left in a night. At least we know we got a player who plays with his heart on his sleeve. One more would definitely be good.

Anyone know much about the Ergotelis player we are/have signed?

Comment

• Ive not heard or ever seen him play, I'm always up for signing young Greeks tho.

Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour has signed his 1 year extension.

Comment

• Glad we re-signed Jesus, he has been a good servant for us and always given us his all. Slowly we are heading in the right direction

Comment

• Barkas has his brain farts on occasion but he's been a good keeper for us. Thankfully when we've had Tsintotas in nets, I never felt we were getting short-changed. This way Tsintotas gets regular game time, we can work in another backup keeper, and we get quite a bit of money in the end. I would sell if we got the 5-6 million quid. Not sure Barkas will dig the Scottish mounares, but you can't have everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X