Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barkas has been great overall, all keepers have their brain snaps at times, look at De Gea last week for United. I’d prob sell him for the right money also, Tsintotas has been good also and AEK has always had a good history with keepers so I’m sure another will pop up if he does go. On the flip side if your Carrera and you know you can challenge for a title next season do you let him go?

Comment

• TBH I dont see that much of a difference between Tsintotas and Barkas, I would give the edge to Barkas but only by little bit, I'm sure Tsintotas with more consistent game time can only get better. Athanasiadis although I have not seen much of was doing well at Asteras before we signed him, could be good enouhg for #2

€6m is good for Barkas. But I have a feeling we will be accepting €4.5m with bonuses.

Comment

• It would be amazing to see Barkas at Leeds. I'd love to see more Greeks in the EPL. It's the best league in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
          It would be amazing to see Barkas at Leeds. I'd love to see more Greeks in the EPL. It's the best league in the world.
          Same, I have family who are Leeds fans, would be nice to see.

Comment

• Looks like it's a done deal to Celtic.

€5m up front + €1m in bonuses = €6m total. Atromitos get 15%.

Best of luck to him, he has served us well. Hopefully he does well and earns a bigger move soon as we have a 10% re-sale clause.

Edit: Atromitos' sale clause expired in 2019 so no 15% for them.
            Last edited by Dikefale11; 07-28-2020, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Good luck to him and hope he does well. He’s been great for us and in the end $6mill is decent money. Would be great to see him in one of the bigger leagues in the future.

Comment

• Sad to see him go, hope Tsintotas can lift a level or two

Comment

• Also sad to see him go, he is an excellent keeper. Wouldn't surprise me if he makes his way to the EPL.

Also think it is a good piece of business. €6 is good money in the current climate and will help us if we are willing to spend. I'm also saying that because I rate Tsintotas and he is only 27!

Comment

• Linked with Levante left back Antonio Luna. He has has over 150 apps in La Liga, played in the Premier League. We were linked with him back in 2017 and went with Lopez. Seems like a good option for the time being.

Looks like we are also awaiting a offer for Verde. If we get a good offer (Arabic team) he will be sold.

Still waiting to see what happens with Vranjes, hopefully we know for sure by the end of the week.

Comment

• https://www.aek365.org/a-734756/upog...o-iatroudh.htm

Insua is also apparently close to signing and a qatari player called Almoez Ali as a loan.

Comment

• Insua deal is off as he took too long to come back to us, his brother were delaying the decision to get a better deal.

Vranjes deal could also be off as that is also taking too long, this could be good however as we will look for somebody else and im sure come the end of August we will get Vranjes when Anderlecht fail to get any money for him.

Comment

• Insua deal back in after he lowered his demands, great news

Comment

• Could have potentially been waiting on Oly to make an offer after they sold Tsimakas. Lets just get it done and move on with CB.

Comment

• Yep, I’m very worried about our CB situation, even a great RB would have been good

Comment

• Insua asked for 500k we offered 380k according to reports.

Seems Meli is trying to get Vranjes on a free.

We need to get players in as quick as we can with the kypello not far off followed by Europa qualifiers.

Comment

Working...
                                X