X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official

Comment

• Boom boom!! It’s been a long time we have seen transfers like this!! Exciting!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dikefale11 View Post

Yeah Carerra seems to prefer the 4-3-3 or 5-3-2, bbut like you said Livaja can play there (probably his best position?) so we are good.
        He can definitely play there but the way he’s been so far would it be a good or bad thing? I would hope it would make him lift
        his game and put more effort in as lately he’s been not even at half his best.

Tankovic is a good signing for us.

Comment

• Your new rb?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleh_Danchenko

Comment

• Livaja released early to join Hajduk.

Great player on his day and when he wants to be, his attitude holds him back.

Comment

• On his day he could be one of the best player in the league, truth be told though the last 2 seasons he’s been poor for us. Don’t think he ever scored in a derby for us either?? Correct me if I’m wrong.

Sad to see him go but he obviously wanted to go back home, good luck to him.

Comment

• You going after Xerxes..

https://www.sportime.gr/aek/o-chosei...izitai-me-aek/

Comment

• Oly interested too apparently...seems to be the norm nowadays to poach our targets

Comment

• Originally posted by Dikefale11 View Post
                    Oly interested too apparently...seems to be the norm nowadays to poach our targets
                    True. We know Tiger is tight with money. All we have to do is offer a little more et voila!

You guys need another 3 players who have the skill level of Garcia to be competitive. Also at least two serviceable CBs.

Comment

• Da Silva, the 33 year old cb your big ambition for your new stadium?

Comment

• It's depressing Reaper... I didnt know he was 33 years old

Comment

• LOL we get rid of Barkas then blame Tsintotas for our lousy goals against when he has such kreas in front of him defending???

I would love to have Barkas back but there's no point if we don't improve the backline significantly.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...-news-23989824

Comment

• Our poor defense has to be the priority, these guys get turned like tables

Comment

• Da Silva won't happen. Rennes offered him more money than AEK.. Rebrov also has an expensive release so that is over too. Both these guys seemed like the wrong options anyway.

Comment

• Rebrov actually would have been good. Has a great track record.

Comment

Working...
                                X