Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We’ve actually done some very good business this off season, shame it came after we got knocked out of Europe.

Main thing is we’ve got the squad to challenge, another CB would’ve been good though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Sydney View Post
      We’ve actually done some very good business this off season, shame it came after we got knocked out of Europe.

Main thing is we’ve got the squad to challenge, another CB would’ve been good though.

Unfortunately I don't think many of the signings would have been made unless we got knocked out tbh

We all knew we needed them but it took us getting knocked out for Mel to realise...

Mohamadi is the final signing and overall it has been a great transfer window. Basically a knew starting 11 and filled the holes where needed. Would like some height at CB/ defence in general.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1631889581282.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	181.8 KB
ID:	15337
      Last edited by Dikefale11; 09-17-2021, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Building for the big return next season

Comment

• ΟΚ, είναι γνωστό πως η ΑΕΚ ψάχνει για χαφ τον Γενάρη. Και απ’ ότι μαθαίνω δεν είναι ένα το χαφ, αλλά δύο. Ο πρώτος εκλεκτός όμως μπορεί να της αλλάξει τη χρονιά και να αναβαθμίσει όλο τον άξονά της. Ναι ο Ντανίλο Μπαρμπόσα είναι παίκτης των 10 εκατομμυρίων (τόσο τον αγόρασε η Νις από την […]

Comment

• We bought Zuber from the Germans! He will be with us till 2025

Comment

• Good signing, started off on fire but fizzled out like most of the team in the second half of the season.

Hopefully Almeyda can get the most out of him.

Talks of Amrabat also staying on despite previously stating he would like to return to Holland for family reasons.

Comment

• We just signed Niclas Eliasson from Nimes for 2 million euros--he's represented the Swedish u-17, 19, and 21 but not the senior team yet. From what I've seen he's a left-footed crosser in the style of Arjen Robben (who would never cross lol) and his big move is cutting in from the right and inswinging arcing crosses.

He's got the right physique for the SL, he looks like he hasn't eaten since Hendrix finished playing at Woodstock.

Comment

• Hope he can make a difference... giving a young Swede a good chance over Greek talent we are letting go left right and centre

Comment

• Well I'm not sure if he can play wing back which seems to be the formation Almeyda prefers. I guess we'll see how it goes. We always need those players that can take on defenders as more often than not the teams we face sit back.

Still need a striker imo. I think Tom van Weert of Volos is mentioned if we dont find anything better which I doubt at this late stage.

In regard to letting players go, we were never going to turn down €3m for Mitaj. Botos and Giousis are a little disappointing at least the former has an option included in the loan where as it seems Giousis was just let go??

Either way you can pretty much guarantee they will go on to bigger and better things like most players that leave us...The Giakoumakis scenario still hurts, couldnt cut it with us in the mighty GSL but could be top scorer in the Dutch top flight and killing it now at Celtic :/

Comment

• Paolo Fernandes playing some good ball at Volos... im looking forward to his services in 2023

Comment

Working...
                      X