X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfers

Transfer info

Apparently we're in the hunt for this kid, with Rangers and Hull City also looking into him. Once again that CL status could swing his decision our way.

Personally these clips don't mean shit to me, but we need a proper replacement for Lopes in case he's injured. The kid might be a left back but I could see him being more effective up front.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uprBOoEbJGk
    Last edited by Greekfreak; 08-28-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

We've apparently signed this 19 year old kid named Zubairu Abdul (can anybody figure out what car he drives? lol) from Slovakian club AS Trencin (I know, I never heard of them before, either--he had one season with them and they got 5th in the Slovakian league last season) who according to the press--if you can believe them--was being scouted by Ajax and Club Brugge.

He's my height but he looks like he could turn out to be something if he ate about 20 more gyros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj-NsXEAnNY

Comment

Giannotas is the next name mentioned. I would take him.

Comment

Looks like a done deal, great pickup! And Greek which is a bonus.

We are still chasing another winger, Narsingh hopefully. Althought he agent, the infamous Mino Raiola is delaying it.

With Albanis and Boye back soon hopefully this means no more Bakasetas/Mantalos on the wings.

Comment

We signed Gianniotas?? That would be awesome

Comment

Yeah baby!!

http://www.aek365.com/a-608748/giann...rnei-h-aek.htm

Comment

Riola is a dog of an agent, hopefully we do get him though, but if riola plays games Meli won’t play them back and the deal will end before we know it.

Giannotas is a great pick up, impressed me a lot when watching him with Apoel and as mentioned another Greek to our long list.

Comment

Excellent player constantly underused as is greek custom with small explosive wingers.

Comment

Any idea why he would have been released by Oly Reaper other then not being in Martins' plans?

Comment

Was he even given a real chance at Oly?

Comment

Originally posted by Dikefale11 View Post
                        Any idea why he would have been released by Oly Reaper other then not being in Martins' plans?
                        Olympiacos believes it has better players - especially now Fetfa is back. A player of his ability is wasted on the bench. Oly only ever wanted Gianniotas as a player to loan out for eternity and make money from.

Originally posted by Original Sydney View Post
                        Was he even given a real chance at Oly?
                        No. Never been given a run of games at Oly in his life.

Comment

Don’t know why he wasn’t given a chance because what I saw from him at Apoel showed he could’ve helped Oly on the wing. From memory when Oly signed him there was also talk of us going for him and maybe that’s why Oly snapped him up.

Also Reaper you may remember in 2016 didn’t he play against Oly in Europe and assist the goal that beat you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Original Sydney View Post
                            Don’t know why he wasn’t given a chance because what I saw from him at Apoel showed he could’ve helped Oly on the wing. From memory when Oly signed him there was also talk of us going for him and maybe that’s why Oly snapped him up.

Also Reaper you may remember in 2016 didn’t he play against Oly in Europe and assist the goal that beat you guys?
                            I can't remember to be honest. I do know that at the beginning of the summer - many Olympiacos fans in Greece were happy he was returning and would get a chance to fight for a spot in the 11. I suspect if Oly had won the league last season - he would still be with Olympiacos now - but because AEK won last season - Olympiacos panic bought many players.

Comment

Great signing. We needed more dedicated wingers and I rate him way higher than Bakasetas.

Comment

Working...
                              X