Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read Albanis to go on loan, crazy decision for me. Yes he’s injured but I’d still keep him, that kid is an X factor to your team. Happy to have Boye back, showed good glimpses last season but needs to do a lot more

Comment

• Another great Greek talent that can’t get away from injury... he didn’t have these issues at Apollon so why us...

Comment

• Oliveira has arrived, was even wearing an aek hat, I like this guy already.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	67235283_3069066209801503_5035817612320178176_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQnKPuZ8lyr0CxMXMBqVnUKwfyEYo86x6ZJebkLAPzXRbBUHSrrCVtWuQvJwqh_0hmk&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub3-1.fna&oh=b54763d2424e3507bd910647765aaad2&oe=5DB55E6E.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	5287

Boom!

Comment

• Oh yeah!! Looking forward to seen this

Comment

• We are looking at Mavropanos on loan... would be a great pick up!! Fingers crossed

Comment

• Are you guys done with big transfers for the season?

Comment

• I would say yes unless they’re going to surprise us. It’s said we are after a CB but I don’t expect a big name or big money been thrown on someone.

Comment

• I think you guys need a proper right-back. The little I've seen of Paulinho and much of what I've seen from Bakakis has left me very unimpressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
                      I think you guys need a proper right-back. The little I've seen of Paulinho and much of what I've seen from Bakakis has left me very unimpressed.

For the SL, Bakakis was good. but his regression came fast and furious, and he has the physique of some kid celebrating his bar mitzvah.

We need more defensive depth for sure. Chygrinsky is made of rice paper and is getting old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greekfreak View Post

For the SL, Bakakis was good. but his regression came fast and furious, and he has the physique of some kid celebrating his bar mitzvah.

We need more defensive depth for sure. Chygrinsky is made of rice paper and is getting old.
                        Man.. You got me..

Comment

• We definitely need a CB that’s for sure. Paulinho for now has slowly improved each game, not sure if he will become the RB we need. I still would’ve kept Galo, that guy gave everything each game he played. Sure he was getting on abit but he had one more season in him. Other than that we have depth all over the park for once.

Comment

• Totally agree with you on Galo

Comment

• So Ivic is looking at Amato Ciciretti... journey man (at just 25) from Napoli... currently with Ascoli in Serie B... actually he played out last season with them, I think his is without a club at the moment... smells worse than Verde... yep, he was given back to Napoli who are looking to loan him out... wow this is what we are looking at?

Comment

• Considering the success AEK had with Araujo and Podence, I can see why AEK is sticking to this approach. The problem is AEK keeps signing these guys on loan and doesn't keep them.

Comment

Working...
                                X