Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If its in the clause then we have no choice in the matter unfotunately...

But yeah, need a quality signing ready just incase.

Comment

• Wolves may aswell call themselves the Portuguese wolves lol everyone basically there is from Portugal

Comment

• Muamer Tankovic's club, Hammarby have come out and said AEK have not been in touch with them for their player

Comment

• We haven't, we have been in touch with the player himself which I believe is okay as his contract is up in 6 months.

If they agree to a deal then AEK will contact Hammarby to see how much they want for him now and if its top high then we will wait until his contract is up.

I still feel it will be very hard for us to sign him as there are a number of clubs im better leagues after him which is always a problem for us.

Comment

• Big news today. Wolves look like they will pay the 6.5 million for Oliveira so we are going after Araujo for 3 million!!! The deal with Araujo is reportedly done in Spain, watch this space. Wolves I am told will make official bid for Nelson tomorrow.

Comment

• Could you imagine if we had both of them upfront together..... Atleast they’ve already got a good back up player ready to go if we lose Oliveira and a back up who we all know will play for the jersey.

Comment

• Go 3-5-2

___________________Barkas

Bakakis___________Vranjes________Chygrinskyi

____________Simoes____Kristisic

Verde_________Livaja__________Mantalos

___________Araujo_____Oliviera

Bench:

Svarnas
                Albanis
                Galanopoulos (starter when he is back)
                Oikonomou
                Szymanski
                Klonaridis
                Giakoumakis
                Lopez
                Hult

lol - will never happen
                Last edited by Amorgos; 01-22-2020, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• I like it Amo but as you said will never happen. Reality is if Oliveira deal goes through we get Araujo, if wolves don’t pay up we keep Oliveira and Araujo was just a dream lol

Reports also said we have stopped chasing Tankovic, probably because of the asking fee

Comment

• Araujo is virtually ours!!

Comment

• Will be good to get him in as I cant see Oliveira staying past the summer if he doesnt go in now. He was a coup to begin with.

Either way need another good striker even if Oliveira goes and Araujo comes or if Oliveira stays some how, similar to what PAOK have with Swiderski and Akpom. Giakoumakis just aint gonna cut it as a back up unfortunately.

Comment

• Transfer involving Oliveira to Wolves has gone cold as they have not come back with an offer meeting the release clause (€6.5m)

Possibility of Araujo still coming but doubtful.

I don't get how they don't see we really need another quality striker. If Oliveira gets injured we are left with Giakoumakis.

Comment

• It’s quite embarrassing to be honest that we’ve only brought 1 player in this window. Araujo is only costing $3 mill and you know he will give everything when he wears our jersey, add to the fact we need another striker yet we will continue the season with what we have.

Comment

• Wow could it possible for us to have Araujo and Oliveira to finish the season since Araujo is coming back?

Comment

• Looks like it!

Araujo + Smynaksi are better signings than all of the combined ones in the summer.

6 month loan (€300k) with option to purchase for €3m in the summer.

Comment

• Watched a bit of Szymanski. He already looks better than most your midfielders. I think it would be wise to activate the buy out.

Comment

Working...
                                X