Craiova vs AEK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great result! Concerning first half but much better second, early in the season and we have only stated so should only get better and so will the gell between players.

Interesting that Svarnas got the start over Oikonomou

Comment

We lacked match fitness a lot and that’s what happens when you play very average teams and not enough friendly matches. The team will settle and gel must hope it doesn’t take too long. Apparently it was also very hot inside the stadium so fatigue played a factor on our part. The one positive is we have a lot of depth this season which helps us.

Livagia was fantastic for us today, no idea why he didn’t start as Klona was a let down. Once Oliveira is ready also we will be much stronger.

Good away win and you’d think now we are through to the next round.

Comment

Oiko had picked up a slight knock amd wasnt 100% apparently.

Svarnas held his own and you would not think it was his 1st game next to Vranjes they both seemed to play well together.

Comment

I only saw the first half before my feed went to complete shit, and it was looking awful based on the opening 45 minutes. Mantalos, Klona, and Verde looked like they were on molly. Livaja was always going to be a huge part of any European campaign, and I was proven correct when he replaced Klona.

He has a big presence and should partner well with Oliveira as a second striker in theory--reality might prove otherwise--but he's somebody we really missed in our last CL campaign.

Good result in the end but we still have a second leg to clinch. Next round will be harder so we need to shake out all the rust. Hopefully Cardoso figures out his best squad quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Greekfreak View Post
            I only saw the first half before my feed went to complete shit, and it was looking awful based on the opening 45 minutes. Mantalos, Klona, and Verde looked like they were on molly.
            Klona tends to look like that anyway to be fair..

Comment

Working...
            X