AEK vs Craiova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krstiscic is having a nightmare, very poor passing. If he is a kofti then no need for Simoes in there or vice versa.

Geraldes has looked aggitated or annoyed last 2 games which seems to be affecting his game. Does not suit the wing thus far. We seem to have replaced the Bakasetas/Mantalos/Livaja CAM delima with him in place of Baka.

Poor perfomance overall for me. If we continue like this vs Trabzonspor which looks inevitable then we are in trouble. I know its only our 2nd game but there seems to be no fluidity bar 1 or 2 moments. Defensively we have been ropey vs a team with no real striker.

Mantalos for the stick he gets has been our best player and banging in the goals thus far.

Hopefully Oliveira gets 1 to get off the mark and start of nicely.

Hope to see Albanis get a decent run, I feel he has a lot to offer.
    Last edited by Dikefale11; 08-15-2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Agreed, our attack is either on the left or non-existent, which is never good. We need a proper fast winger on the right to balance out that attack.

Comment

We're playing like complete shit here. Defense is almost non-existent and getting burned on the wings constantly. Giveaways like nobody's business and Craiova just has a goal waved offside. They should be up 2-1 by now at least, and a better team would be.

Comment

Barkas at fault for that goal. Ridiculous non-challenge. 1-1.

Comment

1-1 gamiseta we are playing appallingly.

Verde and Siamo on for Livaja and Kristicic.

64'

Comment

Come on guys. Need a win for coefficient points.

Comment

Very lucky miss by Craiova. We're being outplayed badly.

Comment

Lopez having a miserable game but he's not the only one. They only need two goals to knock us out and look very capable of doing it.

Comment

FFS I've rarely seen a shittier performance.

Comment

A team with better finishing would be up 4 goals by now. We're painfully lucky.

Comment

Barkas booked for time-wasting. He is trying to shield the 1-1 result at home to some Romanian nobodies. Pathetic sight indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Soprano76 View Post
                          Come on guys. Need a win for coefficient points.
                          AEK not even trying. Players don't care. It is clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

AEK not even trying. Players don't care. It is clear.
                            Possibly not even wanting to bother with Europa? Or just laziness. For my money, it looks more like the latter. I predict a fairly shitty season ahead of us based on these two legs.

Comment

For fuck's sake. Verde 1 on 1 with the keeper and dribbles it right to him. I see why Roma wanted nothing to do with him.

Comment

FT 1-1.

Impossible to draw any positives from these two games. From top to bottom the team looks rusty, lacks any energy, and is extremely one-dimensional. I don't think Cardoso makes it past one year with this club, and there's no way we're looking at first or second place if we play like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X