AEK vs Craiova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands down worst performance in Europe that I have ever seen.

Is Verde an actual football player? Can't believe the drama we went through to get him and let a player like Giannotas go.

Empty stadium vs Trabzonspor and with a performance like that - kalinixta.

Comment

Originally posted by Greekfreak View Post

Possibly not even wanting to bother with Europa? Or just laziness. For my money, it looks more like the latter. I predict a fairly shitty season ahead of us based on these two legs.
      I would say players instructed not to care about europe and concentrate on the league. It is clear they did not care tonight. PAOK players instructed the same last season. Pathetic and anti the principle of sport. I would rather AEK asked to withdraw from the Europa league and at least be honest rather than playing at 15% in Europe and allowing Greeks to waste their money attending the games.

Comment

The Livaja sub surprised me, Cardoso seems to have a preference on Geraldes who in the last 2 games has been very poor imo. Livaja at CAM 100%, Albanis needs to get a go, but with no game time what is the point.

The poor level of passing cant have anything to do with rustyness, they are professionals a 5m pass should not be that hard even if you had 1 & 1/2 a leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Dikefale11 View Post

Is Verde an actual football player?
          Watched the first leg only. Verde was one of the poorest players on the pitch. Lost the ball countless times. Can't see what the AEK scouts/agents saw. Gianniotas is far better.

Comment

Watched the extended highlights. Looked okay in the first, horrible in the second. We do have a lot of new players so hopefully it's a chemistry thing. A decent team would have pumped us..

Our defence looks leaky, although from what I've seen I'd put that down to our CDMs and passes further up the field.

Still, we progress. Must improve our mentality and basic strategy and passing before Trabzonspor otherwise it will be embarrassing. For me, we must make Europa. An extended period qualifying for Europe will also us to attract better players, not to mention club and country points plus €€€. Cardoso has a lot to do or he'll be done!

Comment

This had to have been one of the worst aek games iv seen in many years and we’ve been poor a few times but this took the cake. Disgusting and rubbish is a nice way to explain it.

Not sure if the players took it easy or if cracks are already starting to show between players and the coach but this isn’t acceptable. Why take livagia off when others aren’t performing? I don’t blame livagia for getting the shits, sure maybe he could’ve handled it a little better but if it wasn’t for him in the first leg we wouldn’t have won and today sure he wasn’t at his best but there were others way worse.

Verde, how do you miss those chances?

I honestly held some high hope for this season but after this game I feel we are going to be the same way we were under Morais or Ketsbaia.

Some real schoolboy errors at the back, had we played a better team quality wise we would’ve copped minimum 4 or 5.

A lot of work needed from now until the next time and also til the season starts. Currently we will be 3rd and that’s being generous, we are nowhere near the quality of Oly and Paok right now.

Comment

The Turks start their season this week. They will be more prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by Original Sydney View Post

I honestly held some high hope for this season but after this game I feel we are going to be the same way we were under Morais or Ketsbaia.
                  Make no mistake, where back to this. I’d say Kestbaia was better... what a shame

Comment

Working...
                  X