Clear All

• AEK vs Trabzonspor

AEK vs Trabzonspor

Date - Thursday, 22nd August 2019

Venue - OAKA, Athens

Competition - Europa League

Round - Play Off Round (1st Leg)

Time - 21:00 (Greece time)
    Last edited by Dikefale11; 08-26-2019, 02:58 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	68617799_3140260139348776_2665967993984385024_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQm4DNkm5vfGIGIJPbNZhLEDnQQpQ8iOLgWy9tee3HoE56f-EYJkQsRjTPHwquAh3zsBfWvfxAr6RRSh5yS_a-Nv&_nc_ht=scontent.fath3-4.fna&oh=c17669e951ab97406f1cdff83cc9c113&oe=5DCCC7C5.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	5771

Comment

Let's hope Cardoso pulls his head out of his ass and picks the right formation and lineup. On top of that let's hope the players get their collective heads out of their arses to boot. We need a strong result and a clean sheet to have a chance.

Comment

Problem is Cardoso does not know his best 11.

Does he start Livaja? Does he bring him on as an impact sub around the 50/60 mark depending how the game is goin? Who starts in the CM and on the wings?

Wish the game vs Xanthi was this weekend to give us an extra game to prepare and get the confidence up. Trabzonspor playing tonight.

Comment

I think the two players that have underwhelmed the most are Geraldes and Verde. Coach seems afraid to let Galan (one of the most experienced AEK midfielders) have a run for some reason.

Comment

Everyone players and coaches need to put last week behind them and just get on with the job this week. Won’t be easy but we can get a result.

Geraldes showed a lot of promise in pre season but last 2 games has been nowhere.

I would give Gala a run for Simeos he’s been very poor, although I don’t think the world of Gala he does play with his heart on his sleeve.

Let’s see what line up Cardoso goes with, if he doesn’t get things right I can see him gone very early in the season.

Comment

Trabzonspor drew 1-1 away in the league last night. Expect their same starting line up against us. Mikel played 60 minutes, getting a bit old or just rested. Huge game for us, must keep a clean sheet!

Comment

Big Chygrinskiy is in the team for this, prob wont start but good to have him back.

Comment

Name:	8d38a13254e8068ae6b82ea5382a8f4d_673621.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	5802

Well that was short lived...

I'm guessing:

................Barkas
                  Paul.....Vran....Svarn....Lopez
                  ........Simoes....Simao
                  Gerald.......Livaja.......Mantalos
                  .................Oliveira

Comment

Team better show up and play... Olympiakos & PAOK mean business this year, we need to respond

Comment

Must show up. Our fans have really fucked us from last year, no one in the stadium.... Oly won big last night. Hats off to both Oly and PAOK, they are both looking good. At the moment we are playing for third, Europa and a good cup run

Comment

I hope AEK shows up tomorrow. I don't think anyone can stand another Craiova performance.

Comment

I'm not staying up late for this mess. If they can prove they mean business over two legs, I might give them a sideways glance this season otherwise I'm prepared to write it off.

Comment

Name:	68873755_3156988004342656_6572315121350082560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQlZ0qd8ZqqPlwiZcEm6mNh5aFmCzOCbCWaBLEoS-_0o-BDStfOvJBSt06_mfSK8v5A&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=467dac3ece523ce5cf1e5cb35ee289d3&oe=5DCF99FA.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	5817

Livaja at 10, Verde starts.

PAME AEKARAAAAAA!!

Comment

GOOOOOOOL LIVAJAAAAA!

4'

He got booked 30 seconds in for a high foot.

Comment

Working...
                              X