Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 5 will be a struggle right now, it’s like watching an amateur team

Comment

You got your stadium btw. 95% of the concrete works are completed. They are not going to pull it down and it will belong to AEK whatever happens. I think you guys can now start holding Tiger to account.. the less he has been held to account, the worse you guys have got.

Comment

Only saw highlights that was terrible. We got replacements that are no better or not on par with the players we lost. Why isn't Oikonomou not starting? Where was Albanis and Klonaridis? Verde was the only natural winger in the match day squad.

Comment

Terrible disgusting and embarrassing is the easiest way to sum it up.

The 3rd goal and just focusing on that how can you have a 5 vs 4 happening? Where’s our shape? Structure? Transition? Game plan?

Goals off set pieces once again.

A coach with no fucken idea. From the little promise we showed in pre season it’s all gone to shit now.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt as everyone deserves a chance but I go back to what I said when we first signed him, who the fuck is he? And is this the guy to take us back home next season?

Why we let Jimenez go still amazes me, sure he did some malakies himself but atleast the players were playing with passion and were a hard team to break down.

Another Morais this Cardoso.

Comment

So glad I opted out. A good night's sleep was way more important than if I had stayed up to watch.

Well, another write-off season. See you guys next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
              You got your stadium btw. 95% of the concrete works are completed. They are not going to pull it down and it will belong to AEK whatever happens. I think you guys can now start holding Tiger to account.. the less he has been held to account, the worse you guys have got.
              Perhaps they look at what happened to pao and keep quiet. Hearing aek fans chant 'BAKASETAS' or equivalent though is insufferable. I think the stadium will buy meli time even after completion.

Comment

Working...
              X