• AEK vs Xanthi

Xanthi football club.png

AEK vs Xanthi

Date - Sunday, 25th August 2019

Venue - OAKA, Athens

Competition - Super League

Round - 1

Time - 22:00 (Greece time)
    Last edited by Dikefale11; 08-26-2019, 02:58 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	28eed20255917bd8c87e74428390de4d_673999.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	5868

Comment

Game has been delayed 30 minutes to 10.00 because get this...the VAR machine has to come from Peristeri at the Atromitos game to OAKA.

My god why do we do it to ourselves every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dikefale11 View Post
        Game has been delayed 30 minutes to 10.00 because get this...the VAR machine has to come from Peristeri at the Atromitos game to OAKA.

My god why do we do it to ourselves every year.
        Organisational skills by the Greeks here that conjure images of this..

Comment

Oliviera... just missed a pretty simple header for a player of his caliber... I dunno... he has been super unimpressive every time I’ve seen him play

Why did Geraldes get sent off?

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
            Oliviera... just missed a pretty simple header for a player of his caliber... I dunno... he has been super unimpressive every time I’ve seen him play

Why did Geraldes get sent off?
            Only saw the second yellow. Was a tackle capable of ending the Xanthi player's career. Ridiculous challenge. He had no protest going off.

Heavy booing as half time called. Cardozo's silver wrist jewellery may not be enough to save him.

Comment

How did we not score there!!!

Comment

0-1 Xanthi... they have looked like scoring every time they got in our box. No marking what so ever

Comment

I said it after the Europa game and I’ll say it again - fuck off Cardoso. Why the fuck would you leave Vranjes and Livagia on the bench. Done with the clown.

Comment

Oikonomou - Svarnas CB’s... who are we?? Svarnas has been poor at CB, how is he getting all these starts

Comment

Fans have made a bit of a protest after the game. I think some fans have also once again ran into the field and exchanged very unpleasant words with Barkas.

It does my head in, how malakes can just run into a field in Greece

Comment

Cardoso and Lybe gone just announced

Comment

Fuck...

Comment

Didnt get to watch the game but looks like I didnt miss much, or did I? It could be either.

Can we let Geraldes go too?

Kostenoglou in charge until we find a replacement.

Comment

Season done already. Amazing we've regressed so far after building such a good team 17/18. Knee jerk reaction management, burning bridges, bad culture, players being threatened to sign contracts and not being resigned over 100k, no respect for Manolo who brought us our past two pieces of silverware. A fish rots from the head down

Comment

Working...
                              X