Clear All

• Trabzonspor vs AEK

Trabzonspor vs AEK

Date - Thursday, 29th August 2019

Venue - Medical Park Stadyumu, Trabzon

Competition - Europa League

Round - Play Off Round (2nd Leg)

Time - 20:30 (Greece time)

Although majority would agree the tie is over after copping 3 at home, just hope the players go there and do themselves proud. An early goal would make it very interesting for us and lift the players. Tough task but stranger things have happened in football.

Comment

It's over, I just hope for a respectable showing and if we can come away with a diplo I would be very happy. Trabzonspor's midfield is too strong for more than that unfortunately

Comment

Less than zero expectations. I expect a major gang bang.

Comment

Yeah near impossible task, Trabzon are in good form, unbeaten I think since January or something like that.

I good showing will do to show the team can actually play ball.

A win would be bonus for coef points.

However the ball is round, stranger things have happened.

Comment

0-2 win, so close just needed 1 more.

The players can leave with there heads held high they gave it there all.

Focus on the league now!

Comment

Far out !! 2-0 win for us!! I saw the line up before going to bed and thought... that’s a line up and that’s a team! What a bloody shame we are out but at least we can focus on domestic duties

Comment

Dam, I just seen we scored early... what a shame we didn’t get one more.

Wow PAOK eliminated also?? I actually dreamed that, that’s poor by them

Comment

This is the AEK we expect. The players did us all proud it’s a shame they fell short but they’ve just shown what they can do. Get us a coach and show consistency and we can shock people in the league, especially playing once a week.

As for PAOK Amo fuck them, they talked up CL football, now got embarrassed and out of Europa too.

Comment

Just seen the highlights... magic first half, Oliveira could have put us 3-0 up at the end of the first half if he took that shot the first time.

Bit of a shame we didn’t really threaten the goal in all of the second half. One worrying sign was Bakakis, his side got hammered and the Turks kept going down there

Comment

Guys ran out of steam in the 2nd. For some of the players this was there first proper game of the season - Bakakis, Oikonomou, Galanopoulos.

At least we know we can still play ball! What Cardoso was doing needs to be investigated as its close to a criminal offence the difference in performances, its night and day!

Comment

Sure we are out but I couldn’t be more prouder of the players, they had belief and they went out and tried to get the result and got very close, can’t fault them for their efforts. We just ran out of puff 2nd half.

Agree Dikefale the performance today was massive considering what they did under Cardoso. Thought the subs might have been done a little earlier than what they were because even if Trabzonspor has scored we were still in it. They just need to back it up with Tripoli this week. Livagia and Oliveira can be something good for us in the front 3rd I can see them clicking together and causing problems.

Comment

Great result, just a shame we are out. Also credit to Kostenoglou he is a good coach and has always stepped in when we needed him and done a good job.

Comment

Working...
                          X