• AEK vs Lamia

New Logo of the Greek football club "Lamia F.C.".png

AEK vs Lamia

Date - Sunday, 15th September 2019

Venue - OAKA, Athens

Competition - Super League

Round - 3

Time - 19:15 (Greece time)
    Last edited by Dikefale11; 09-10-2019, 03:23 PM.

Kind of wish this game wasn't after the international break as we seem to have just found our form.

However a few injuries have taken place and players could do with the rest.

Hopefully the players carry on where they have left off from the Tripoli game.

Need all 3 points to keep the pressure on. Cant risk falling behind this early in the season.

Comment

Game changed to 19:15 Ellas time.

Comment

Looks like Mantalos and Oliviera will miss this game atm.

If we win, Kostenoglou joins Santos and Savevski as the only new coaches to start with 3 from 3 wins!

Comment

I wouldn't play Oliveira even if he was somewhat fit, don't want to risk anything, need him fit for PAOK.

If we're serious about being title contenders we should be winning these/all of our home games.

Big game to keep the morale up and the good form going.

Comment

I’m expecting a big turn out by the fans to get behind the team this weekend.

I wouldn’t risk Oliveira either keep him on ice until the paok match, maybe give him some minutes next week against Panetolikos if he is fully fit. Mandalos also.

With the week off and the players fresh we should win this one.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	d2ece944f33f2ae91e1cd6b93df3c7be_677521.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	6358

Comment

2-0 HT

Pliatsikas with an OG with is mever nice to see a former player do, and Vranjes off with a nice finish that was initially ruled out for offside but given after VAR check. He got a yellow earlier in the game thanks to VAR.

Average half from us tbh, cant really find our rythm I guess the break played a part. No real chances bar a shot from Albanis and a header from Giakoumakis.

I would sub off Livaja around 60 mins in and preserve him, need him fresh and healthy.

Comment

Did not realize vyntra was still alive and kicking

Comment

Yeah Vyntra signed with them, haha.

An ok second half, Livaja our best Krsticic was much better than what we saw in the Cardoso days. I would have liked to seen more chances created for Giakoumakis.

Didnt mind Geraldes but Mantalos is way better, we can’t sell him, in fact we should look for a second striker, I fear Oliveira could get more injuries

Comment

Why isn’t Galanopoulos starting lately?

Comment

Not sure, tbh I was surprised to see Krsticic start over him

Comment

Nice win for us after the break. Geraldes was decent for us today, shower good glimpses of what he can do, I know it would be hard but having him and Mandalos together would cause trouble for many teams in the middle but how do you fit them in is the question. Livagia was a stand out once again. Lopez was great also and Krsticic was good also. Now onto Panetolikos.

Comment

I agree OS, we have a nice headache in that, Mantalos Geraldes, Ambaris and Livagia are all very good, for me, whilst Oliveira is injured id play Livaja up top and supported by the other three.

Comment

Kostenoglou has stated he wants to get the most out of Kristicic and feels he has more to offer than he has so far.

I think the height comes into it, Simoes - Galano combo gives us a short CM, Nenad gives us a bit of height in the middle.

Also because he has not shown what the PAE think he is capable of doing as he had shown at Red Star and in the CL. Hopefully Kostenoglou can be the guy to get him to find that form. Looks like slowly it could be on the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X