• Larissa vs AEK

Athlitiki Enosi Larissa F.C. logo.svg

Larissa vs AEK

Date - Saturday, 5th October 2019

Venue - AEL FC Arena, Larissa

Competition - Super League

Round - 6

Time - 19:30 (Greece time)

Tough game, Larissa have given us some trouble the last few years.

They are also picking up some form, they thrashed a Xanthi side who is sitting 2nd at the moment 3-0 and beat Aris away 2-3.

Very big game.

Hopefully Oliveira is back for this.

Comment

Yeah, after a poor start they have picked up form but I saw the Aris game... Larisa was good but Aris was so unlucky to not win that game.

We need to look to play with tempo, not slow like the first half with PAOK, we wanna get a win before the international break and keep in touch with OSFP

Comment

I’m sure the little garden gnome owner they have will have his team as pumped as possible for this one as he loves AEK so much lol

Tough away game, but we can beat them.

Oliveira must start if fit, we need him up top.

Comment

0-0

AEL should have been down to 10 for a punch by former PAOK player on Simoes' chest. Even after VAR it was denied...

He was later not even booked (would have been a 2nd yellow) for a high callenge on Galanopoulos.

Livaja had chance to play in Oliveira who would have had a simple finish to make but Livaja passed the ball to him too late.

Livaja also could have won it at the end but Moras cleared.

3 things we occured today that we already knew:

We still suck at defending set pieces.

Warda is a little bitch.

AEL still have a xorafi pitch, like honestly how is that allowed to be played on. Pitches in prison are of better quality.

Hopefully Asteras and Aris can do us a favour and keep us in the mix.

Comment

The difference in the pitch from when they played Oly to us in the space of 1 month.

They also chose to train there 2 days ago instead of there own training facility......

Joke of a club.

Click image for larger version

Name:	27489d6be5b042f72edb007b2b5f9ef0_681089.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	6824

Click image for larger version

Name:	b6172c71786d4b18b06ed01193dd59b4_681089.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	6823

Comment

The pitch was a disgrace, no way games should be played their. If it's true they trained 2 days before they should be fined.

Warda is a joke, everything you hate about football. I disagree re the Kace red, yellow was fair. But should have received a second yellow late.

Missed chances for both teams. In fairness, on that pitch, 0-0 is standard

Comment

I dont know usually I dont mind abit of pushing around but it was a fist to the chest not a palm or push.

Either way like you said 0-0 is standard on that xorafi.

Comment

I’m with Damianos, yellow for Kace.

That’s a costly draw for us with PAOK & Olympiakos both getting away wins but we didn’t create enough and whilst Livaga had that big chance cleared, AEL had couple of chances they managed to bomb.

The Super League should be stepping in with a pitch like that... AEL announced now they will look to fix soon

Comment

Only caught the highlights of the game, that pitch was a disgrace. The refs + VAR were once again against AEK. Doesn’t surprise me as once I saw who was assigned gave me no hope of us getting anything in that game. Both Oly and Paok had the assistance of VAR go in their favour.

Kougias announced last night he was getting the pitch fixed,again no surprise he said this right after we played them.

From the highlights we didn’t look our best and only had a few chances the whole game, disappointing result.

Comment

Working...
                    X