X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Players

https://www.sport24.gr/sport24radio/...a.5641171.html

Giakoumakis scoring screamer goals in Holland...

Comment

Verde kicks Roma out of the Coppa Italia in Spezia’s 4-2 upset win in Rome!

Comment

Sokratis now signing for Olympiakos, which doesn't bother me as much as it might have a decade ago--because he's on the tail end of his career--but it would be odd to see him in red and white and actually playing a game.

Comment

Yeah I would have taken him back but like you said not as bothered as I would have been. I wonder what really happened because all along we were saying we weren't looking for a CB and then as soon as he signs not long before the PAOK game we release a statement saying we never heard back from him??

He seems like he could be bad to have in the dressing room, taking the whole NT saga into account. Either way he went to Oly so na pai ke na gamithei.

Comment

It looks like Livija will also be a former player. We are a revolving door, can't capitalise on any players worth. I know the club is above players but the way we have treated some, Simoes comes to mind, just isn't right. Still have issues off the field we need to fix

Comment

Originally posted by Damianos View Post
              It looks like Livija will also be a former player. We are a revolving door, can't capitalise on any players worth. I know the club is above players but the way we have treated some, Simoes comes to mind, just isn't right. Still have issues off the field we need to fix
              Livaja IMO wasn't worth what we paid for him. Too inconsistent for the money.

Comment

I'm not sure I agree. He's 27, in his prime. We also paid 1.8 mil plus for him and will now let him walk for free after turning down offers over the years? Wasn't he the super league MVP last year as well?

Comment

Sokratis going to the gavri doesn’t bother me one bit. If anything he looks the idiot for saying when he comes back to Greece AEK has first say yet he chose to go to the gavri for an extra 200k (if reports are correct) because he didn’t make enough money in his career....

Comment

Originally posted by Dikefale11 View Post
                    Yeah I would have taken him back but like you said not as bothered as I would have been. I wonder what really happened because all along we were saying we weren't looking for a CB and then as soon as he signs not long before the PAOK game we release a statement saying we never heard back from him??

He seems like he could be bad to have in the dressing room, taking the whole NT saga into account. Either way he went to Oly so na pai ke na gamithei.

We got a developing Sokratis, they got him on the way out. A couple of years ago I'd have taken him back but no longer.

Comment

Giakoumakis with a first half hattrick today....

Comment

Giakoumakis scores 4 again, kids on fire

Comment

Verde is killing it in Serie A, I’ve always thought he was a help for us while many didn’t... the way we are going I think he would be a very useful option to have but I have a feeling he won’t come back

Comment

I didn’t mind him, he couldn’t finish for shit but he was dangerous when he was on. Seems like everyone who’s left us has killed it at their next club.

Comment

Makes me wonder OS... I just have a feeling our people management is not getting the best out of players

Comment

Working...
                              X