• AEK vs Aris

Aris Thessaloniki F.C. logo.svg

AEK vs Aris

Date - Sunday, 24th November 2019

Venue - OAKA, Athens

Competition - Super League

Round - 11

Time - 19:30 (Greece time)

Well we are now in derby mode for 3rd so this is a must win game. Vranjes will be back for this, thank god

Comment

I see 1-1

Comment

ThrylosG7 Wrong match thread

No Livaja for this game but I’m liking the formation and line up, just not sure why Svarnas starts over Oikonomou.

Also Kristicic & Chygrinskiy injured

Comment

Karma on me...

Disgraceful performance - that was a Cardoso days performance which says it all.

Lopez - shit
          Deletic - shit
          Simao - shit
          Oliveira - shit
          Giakoumakis - shit

On top of that Mantalos, Simoes, Bakakis and Vranjes didn't have great games.Verde tries but his final decision is not great

VAR saved our ass with a bullshit penalty

What the fuck did we see in Deletic to sign him, he is so ordinary. Why Kostenoglou starts him in front of Albanis who again, came on and was the only guy that looked dangerous.

Comment

Another rubbish performance. You think when Aris went down to 10 we would lift a gear and we went down 1-0. Soft penalty to save our asses. Although Simeos when he was infront of goal should’ve cut it across to Oliveira who was wide open. Verde looked most dangerous for us. Deletic is a kreas. Simao was poor. Mandalos was far from his best. Did we really miss Livagia that much? Our defence wasn’t great either. We had a chance to close the gap at the top and could close it even more this coming weekend as they play each other but we blew that chance. What a disaster this is becoming. No idea why Albanis isn’t getting a start, agree Amo he came on and looked the real danger for us.

Comment

Working...
            X