• Lamia vs AEK

Lamia vs AEK

Date - Saturday, 21st December 2019

Venue - Lamia Municipal Stadium, Lamia

Competition - Superleague Greece

Round - 16

Time 20:00 (Greece time)

Click image for larger version

Name:	80121155_3526568877384565_8853781137437229056_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=ppVYXa9J2ksAQkDECKamIsn9zhNqdnLYKCuulPItK2Wc3kKGCRtxq25fQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub3-1.fna&oh=7f941315dd626f6c9b51ee020a2d1228&oe=5E777041.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	8260

Sticking with the 352, Simoves back in after Galanopoulos injury turned out to be more serious than first believed to be.

Let's get the W and make it 3 from 3. Lamia have been on decent vs good sides, beat Xanthi and PAOK and took points off Ateomitos and Aris. Not to be underestimated!

PAME AEKARA

Comment

Looks like 0-0 but my stream sux

Comment

Poor performance overall, although Lamia was fouling us time after time and slowing the game down. Our players need to take a long hard look at themselves, their efforts aren’t enough and we need a massive massive clean out.

Comment

I saw last 10 mins and looked like the Asteras game... this is not good enough

Comment

Only 2 subs used... Bakakis & Oliveira subbed at HT - did they injury themselves?

Verde not used - instead Paulinho plays 90...

Comment

I only watched the highlights. In fairness, every time we went forward they had 11 behind the ball.

He's only been there for 2 minutes, guess he wanted to see what Paulinho has to offer.

Not the result we wanted, but a clean sheet. We need patience to build a team for 20/21

Comment

Not an easy place to go too, the team definitely needs improvement, a creative CM imo is crucial, Kristicic, Simoes, Galanopoulos all too defensive minded.

Not the first half of a season we all hoped for but all things considered it could be a lot worse. Let's hope we make some changes in January and improve in the 2nd round of games.

Comment

Working...
                X