Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
      Possible mistype on title?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif
Views:	48
Size:	364.9 KB
ID:	8416

Comment

Game has been postponed as there is fear of violence with OSFP fans who travel to Kalamata on the same day... at least this means we are fresh vs PAOK

Comment

Atleast we are fresh for PAOK but also means some players coming back from injury won’t have any match fitness under their belts for the game.

Strange decision to cancel it so late, they’ve known about the ties, they’ve known it was on the same day, yet they cancel it 2 days before we play, Greek football at its best

Comment

Classic Greek Management Arthur... I swear, I dunno how they do it over there...

Comment

Info apparently came in of an arranged meeting between AEK and Oly fans somewhere between Kalamata and Tripolis

Zoa

Comment

Dikefale that’s how dumb they are they put both games same day. Of course something would most likely happen when both sets of fans are travelling to similar destinations. Anyway let’s hope it works in our favour as players are fresh for Sunday.

Comment

No Livaja, Hult, Vranjes, Giakoumakis or Barkas for this.

Reports say we will go with a 4-3-3 again, with Simoes, Kristisic and Sabanadzovic in the middle... I don't like this set up, I feel these three combined dont offer enough go forward or take good control of games, Kristisic prob the best of the lot. Saba needs to get much more involved with the ball. This means Mantalos and Verde have to do everything, Bakakis or Paulinho need to have a blinder on the right and Lopez on the left.

I think we looked much better with a 4-2-3-1 but lets see how we go with the 433 first.

Comment

Will the new signing be in the squad? Would be good to see him get a run. Saba for me so far has been really poor, doesn’t offer much at all.

Since we know the league is out of distance for us to win it, the kypello should be a priority.

Comment

OS, Szymanski won’t be in the squad

Comment

Yes I saw the squad announced just earlier, Klonaridis is back also.

Another painful kickoff time for us Aussies 2.30am gamoto

Comment

4231 it is, difficult game but winable. Pame!

Comment

1-1 draw, Oliveira from the spot equalised for us.

Decent result, finish them off at OAKA.

Comment

Decent result away from home, Oliveira could’ve had a hatrick, one goal was called offside and he missed a sitter also before he scored the penalty. Albanis was good today as was Verde although his finishing let’s him down. Lopez also showed some of his old form also he was good today. Asteras missed a penalty also.

Comment

Working...
                              X