PAOK vs AEK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT 1-0. Stupid penalty given away by Simoes

Need to see the hand ball check again but couldn’t see conclusive evidence for pen on replay.

Very disappointed. I feed we play too poorly in derbies now days and never take the game to our opposition.

Livaja for me was def our best, he had hussle and looked dangerous. Only Mantalos next in line for praise.

The rest ordinary.

Comment

It was a foul to the lead up to the penalty how they didn’t see that amazes me. The penalty although soft Simeos is dumb for putting his hands on him when he’s facing away from goal.

The handball for us is very tight but you see it does hit the hand, highly doubt we would get that especially up there.

Comment

Close game. AEK were not blown away. PAOK are still shell-shocked from Aris. Mandalos scores that goal that hit the bar.. Anyways, everyone already thinking of the playoffs.

Comment

Playoffs are a 2 horse race and have been since round 10. I can just imagine the pousties that will occur during the playoffs between paok and oly. Paok will want another title and Oly can’t go another season without one.

Comment

Our websites (AEK) need to get their head our of their ass - one excuse after another and not one focusing on what we need to do to get better... Greek Football Culture is seriously pathetic at times. I dont believe its a clear foul on Vranjes, in fact all the close calls dont seem as fouls to me, we need to get better as a team that what counts!

Comment

Personally I think it’s a foul Amo, he’s got his arms out extended and on Vranjes. Reality is we were never going to get anything in toumba. At the moment the Russian just has too much control and influence.

Comment

The reason I dont think it's a foul, I can see his arms are extended, but how I see it, there is actually very little contact with Vranjes, of course another angle would have been better so we could see where his hands actually make contact or if they do.

Comment

I agree the while excuse/referee this and that after each derby gets pretty borning and is unecessary. Not saying I dont agree with what we said and the ref did make bad calls imo, but that's what they were. Bad calls. It's like Mourinho tactics lets talk about a issue (usually the referee) to take away the attention from the performance.

We should focus instead why Simoes felt the need to put his hands in Veirinha. Why were were non existant from minute 10. Overall I feel we could have knicked it, a draw would have definitely been the fair result.

Lets focus on the remaining games and try to keep the gap as small as possible come the playoffs.

Comment

I got to watch the whole game and I must say Carrera tactically outcoached PAOKs coach, he set us up well, but after 15-20 mins as you said Dikefale we disappeared. It was like he wanted an early goal then close the game out. IF and I put that in capitals Carrera can get some players he wants/needs he may actually do something for us. Maybe it was one game but I thought his tactics didn’t give PAOK much at all.

As for the ref we hear the same thing week in week out from every Greek club it’s a common thing.

Simeos only has himself to blame, the player is facing away from goal and still he puts his hands in him, he’s he fell easily but any player would’ve done the same thing in that situation.

Comment

https://www.agonasport.com/agonaspor...-match-results

Comment

Working...
                      X