Competition - Super League

Round - 20

Time - 15:15 (Greece time)

Click image for larger version

Name:	4164887f6524b01381b899dd0bdc29af_699915.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	177.8 KB
ID:	8638

Simanskiy starts! Oliveira rested as is Mantalos and Verde.

Need to win here, no questions asked.

PAME

Comment

2-0 up 25 gone. Oiko scored a header from a corner and then Albanis from a very quick counter attack, lucky goal though as Volos defender made a meal of Klonas cross. We have been very good so far, organised and structured. The polish boy looks very good so far so. Keep it going boys

Comment

3-0 51 mins Klona, great team goal and a great ball by Lopez. Lopez has been good today also, getting back to his usual self. With so many players out/rested we are doing really well.

Comment

Deletic just came on and reminded me why he’s shit and should never play for us, Albanis made a great run feeds a ripper ball through to Symanski who is through on goal and instead of going alone cuts it across to Deletic who misses an open goal from not even 5 metres out.

Comment

Wow I we played exceptionally well, great movement and passing all game. Lopez and Albanis were outstanding out there, Klonaridis reminded us of what he can do too. Polish lad looked just fine out there.

Deletic... kid belongs at Larisa at best.

Could have and should have been more goals for us but main thing is we played very good football and that was with many back ups so that’s really good.

Comment

I was impressed with the way we played, I said it after the paok match Carrera is very good tactically and setting up his team, let’s hope management give him the support he needs as next season he can do very well for us with the right players

Comment

Working...
              X