• Atromitos vs AEK

Atromitos.png

Atromitos vs AEK

Date - Sunday, 2nd February 2020

Venue - Peristeri Stadium, Peristeri

Competition - Super League

Round - 22

Time - 17:15 (Greece time)

Another tough away match for us, Araujo in the squad, wonder if he will start.

We are playing well overall let’s hope we continue our defeat from, get the win and then we face PAO at home, a game we must win after what happened last time we played them

Comment

I cant see him starting Im bot sure how match fit he is. Symanski on the other hand was playing week in week out before he arrived. I would say a mid to late sub depending on how the game is going.

Comment

Depending on formation maybe Livagia and Albanis up front? Giakoumakis just doesn’t cut it for me and would be a waste if he did start, I say that and knowing my luck he will score if he starts lol....

Simanski should hopefully start for this one.

No Vranjes also so Jesus and Oiko at CB.

Comment

I will change my avatar to Marinakis for a year if Giakoumakis scores today haha.

Livajia is in need of a goal too. Hipefully he gets one today.

I wouldnt be surprised if Svarnas starts over one of the 2 CBs due to Oikos nose and Jesus just returning.

Comment

Haha Dikef anyone but marinakis lol

Livagia needs a big game for us, a lot will depend on him since we have no Oliveira and Araujo just coming onboard.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	97f7c3d119e8daaea643da860359a524_702015.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	178.3 KB
ID:	8821

Araujo starts!

Comment

3 CBs, 3 CMs?

AEK showing a lot of respect to Atromitos.

Comment

HT 0-0

Referee is very card happy, 8 yellows in the first half. 5 of which are against us (Simoes, Araujo, Livaja, Jesus, Nenad)

Hard to create anything with so many stoppages. Be lucky to finish with 11 at this rate. Atromitos should be down to 10. Sidiropoulos is a malaka.

Comment

FT 0-1!

9 yellows for us in total! Kristicic with the goal and the inevitable red!

Good to get out with the W!

Comment

Massive result for us, 5 yellows first half,never seem that before.

Once again have to say it symanski is a big signing for us, he was one of the best yesterday. Great header by Krsticic and also great ball by Symanski.

We missed a few big chances also. Without some key players Oliveira Vranjes Gala and Mandalos to name a few it was huge reault
                      overall.

Now for another derby against a very in form PAO.

Comment

There was one play where we had an incredible build up, Symanski just flashed it past the post. Agreed, he's been huge, we must sign him. Created a lot, Atromitos had two clear cut chances as well. Great win!

Comment

Not sure what symanski price tag is but if we don’t sign him permanently then we are f*****

He is the perfect midfielder you want in your squad, box to box,wins challenges,good distribution and also gets himself in the box when we attack.

Comment

His price tag is €1.5m, it may be too steep for us haha but yeah seems very promising, someone already mentioned he is similar to Johansson but more creative/attacking.

Comment

I don’t think they should even think twice about it, he must be signed, it’s players like these you build teams with. Personally I think he offers more going forward than Johanssen, defensively very similar but symanski has more grunt to his game.

Comment

Working...
                              X