Clear All

• Panetolikos vs AEK

Panetolikos vs AEK

Date - Wednesday, 5th February 2020

Venue - Panetolikos Stadium, Agrinio

Competition - Greek Cup

Round - Quarter Final

Time - 17:00 (Greece time)

Just read Vranjes is back for this one but again no Oliveira. Does anyone actually know what injury he has and how long he will be out for?

Comment

He has an injury in his upper thigh I believe, not too serious but they don't want to risk anything and with Araujo back can afford time to rest for the next 2 games to not risk anything and be fit for the play offs I guess.

Need to get a good result away in Agrinio.

Comment

Atleast we got Araujo now and not relying on Giakoumakis. Would be good if he’s fit for PAO.

Not the easiest or toughest of games but Carrera will have one eye on the derby on the weekend also so let’s see what line up he goes with. A draw wouldn’t be the worst result as we should get the job done at home.

Comment

How is it that AEK fans always get excluded from grounds, we aren’t allowed to have fans for this one in a report I read last night. This happens to us way too much.

Comment

Should get a positive result here. A win or score draw would suit us nicely. Agreed about the weekend against Pao, that will be the priority!

Comment

Valiantonopoulos with his first start of the season I believe. I think he did well at Lamia from what I recall.

Comment

1-1 FT Svarnas with out goal.

Didnt get to watch but shouod be able to finish them off at OAKA.

Albanis weny off injured, hopefully nothing major.

Comment

Not the worst result we could get, saw the highlights just now we looked ok overall.

Don’t see us being trouble at home we should go through to next round.

Comment

Working...
                  X