• Aris vs AEK

Arisfc-seal.png

Aris vs AEK

Date - Sunday 16/02/2020

Venue - Kleanthis Vikelidis Stadium, Thessaloniki

Competition - Superleague Greece

Round - 24

Time - 19:30 (Greece time)

Tricky away match this one, Aris have been up and down form wise while we have been overall good and consistent.

Would be huge if we can manage to get all 3 points up there.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this game as it will give us an idea of where we are as a team, especially going into the playoffs.

I would like to go with the same lineup as we did vs PAO just Albanis in place of Verde. But I feel Carrera will go with 3-5-2

Oliveira is back training but doubt he will feature, possible sub appearance if he makes the squad.

Comment

As important this game is I’m sure Carrera will have one eye on the kypello return leg also even though it is 4-5 days apart. After all it’s our only real shot at silverware and currently we would need a miracle to finish in a CL spot.

Oliveira at best to be on the bench. I can’t wait until he’s fit and we see Araujo Oliveira & Livagia in the same 11, they will cause trouble to many teams if they click.

Comment

Any idea how the playoff system works in terms of how many points you start on?

Aris beat Atromitos away last night to book a place in Cup semis. It will be a tough game up there

Comment

Pretty sure you start on the points you finish on in the league.

Comment

Massive win up there, great goal too the ball from Krsticic was a ripper to Albanis.

Carrera has turned this team around unbelievably, can’t help but feel had he been here from round 1 we would be challenging for the title. He’s a very good tactician and knows how to set up his teams for each game. I see next season being a big year for us under this guy.

Comment

Great win! I see Aris giving out about the referee, even though we had 35 fouls called against us!

Fetfa inciddent is a dive all day long.

Supet ball by Kristicic, he has really come out of his shell under Massimo!

Svarnas also is really improving! Like a new Lambropoulos.

Comment

Working...
                X