• AEK vs Aris

Arisfc-seal.png

AEK vs Aris

Date - Wednesday 04/03/2020

Venue - OAKA, Athens

Competition - Greek Cup

Round - 1st Leg

Time - 18:30 (Greece time)

Tough game we really need a decent lead to take up there for the second leg. Confident we will win just hope we don’t concede.

Comment

Massive game, hopefully a huge crowd. We were pretty sloppy at the back last game, need Vranjes back. Hoping for 1-0 or 2-0! Have been impressed with Tsintotas with Barkas out injured. PAME AEK..

Comment

We have struggled in general play vs Aris so keen to see how we play this out

Comment

Strong lineup

Not sure where Albanis is, looks like was left out of the final 18 along with Sabanadzovic.

PAMEEEEEEE AROSTIAAA

Comment

I hope this Portuguese referee is never brought back for a S.L. game. He was terrible.

2-1 FT... we got a win but copped a very soft penalty which gives Aris an important away goal.

I missed the last 15 minutes become these stupid reffs delayed the second half by about half an hour as they wouldn’t come out until officials from AEK and Aris calmed down that’s what I got from the telecast. Then, after we scored an Aris staff memeber was down injured somehow causing another delay... Charisteas was on the field... it was madness and I couldn’t believe what I was seen

Comment

So..just a typical Greek game of football?

Should Have sealed our ticket for the final, Araujo hit the crossbar after 2 mins somehow, it was harder not to score that, it was like his chance 2 years ago that was goin in and he heades it onto the crosabar again!

Vety very soft penalty.

If we play our game well we should be able to pass Aris in the next game which from memory us nearly 2 months away....

Comment

We could’ve scored 5 today and had the tie done after the first leg, missed too many chances. Very soft penalty for Aris also. It’s going to be a spiteful return leg that’s for sure. If we score first I’d say we will go through as Carrera will look to lock the game up, but can’t right off Aris they’ve got some dangerous players in their line up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dikefale11 View Post
                  If we play our game well we should be able to pass Aris in the next game which from memory us nearly 2 months away....
                  April 21st

Comment

Very, very soft penalty. Horrible ref. Should have been 3 or 4 nil. Both games are very evenly balanced!

Comment

Nothing is over yet, we have a slim advantage but no one knows when the game will take place.

Postponing the entire season and finishing in summer might sound like a very good idea, (most probably the cup final will be played between 10-20 June), but imagine playing with the sun shining and the temperature surpassing 30 degrees. Mantalos and some of the lads would be dead by the 30th minute under these conditions...XD

Comment

Working...
                      X