Nikos Alefantos RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DaPipa is Tzatziki. He banned aek66 at Phantis and obviously he's upset by some of things posted here. No one has an axe to grind with you, but we took the mickey here and there, no foul done.

Frankly, you shouldn't hide behind the death of Alefantos to tell aek66 to eat shit. Aek66 never crossed the line with his language about you, not here nor at Phantis. I've said worse things if anything. He's more respectful than that. But he'll take shots across the bow at you and has every right to because you did him wrong, something a matter of fact. Frankly, it's very cowardly of you to use the death of another man to shield yourself. And it would pay to listen to some of us because some of you Greeks seem to think illegal immigrants are good, police and borders are bad, and that Greece and the US should not have normal relations with Russia. Maybe you should rethink some of things you are constantly told by Vice, MSNBC, and academia. They fill a lot of people's heads with the sort of nonsense that would leave Greece dead in the water, not even figuratively speaking, but literally.

Comment

when you are through jerking off to fetfa videos, go ahead and ban me you fairy like i give a shit about this circle jerk

Comment

Originally posted by DaPipa View Post
        when you are through jerking off to fetfa videos, go ahead and ban me you fairy like i give a shit about this circle jerk
        Well looks like you will be the one jerking off alone today. Adios stupid communist.

Comment

So long as there are Greeks like Tzatziki, a lot of Greek men will need to risk their lives needlessly cleaning up the mess Obama left in Libya and Syria with the support he threw behind Muslim Brotherhood, not that Trump's been any better by emboldening Erdogan (but at least we are smart enough to see that).

We didn't call people fairies or tell them to eat shit. We don't cower behind our computer screens to speak to people like that. But the people who run Phantis sure did, usually under a different account name than their normal one, like you're doing here. Some animals are more equal than others... like Eric Blair (George Orwell) said.

The fact is you people didn't want to hear the truth at Phantis, about how Obama supported the same jihadists Erdogan now uses in Libya. That's why we were banned at Phantis. That's the truth.

We said the things they don't tell you on all those shows, songs, and movies that only a handful of corporations pump out. What you call pop culture and news is by and large lies. They manipulate you to believe that the system of "White privilege" needs to be completely remade to be more "just and equitable." That's what the French revolution was about, and they tried to achieve it by guillotining everyone's head off...

All those idiots professors and the "papers of records" worship Robbespierre and Marx. Even BLM co-founders admit they're hardcore Marxists. You look anywhere in the world where the ideas of those men were practiced and it is hell on earth. God forbid people like me warn you. But keep believing the climate change lies and how the "white people's system" is evil... keep ignoring what people like me have to say and keep believing the "noble" lies about how black people are oppressed by microaggressions and how police officers, who enforce the very laws made by the politicians you vote for, are racist, even though they pose about as much a threat to unarmed black men as lighting does. Go back to Plato's allegorical cave with the rest of those hypocrites.

Comment

Hi Tzatziki!! You're obviously missing us lol
            Last edited by JVC; 06-28-2020, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
              So long as there are Greeks like Tzatziki, a lot of Greek men will need to risk their lives needlessly cleaning up the mess Obama left in Libya and Syria with the support he threw behind Muslim Brotherhood, not that Trump's been any better by emboldening Erdogan (but at least we are smart enough to see that).

We didn't call people fairies or tell them to eat shit. We don't cower behind our computer screens to speak to people like that. But the people who run Phantis sure did, usually under a different account name than their normal one, like you're doing here. Some animals are more equal than others... like Eric Blair (George Orwell) said.

The fact is you people didn't want to hear the truth at Phantis, about how Obama supported the same jihadists Erdogan now uses in Libya. That's why we were banned at Phantis. That's the truth.

We said the things they don't tell you on all those shows, songs, and movies that only a handful of corporations pump out. What you call pop culture and news is by and large lies. They manipulate you to believe that the system of "White privilege" needs to be completely remade to be more "just and equitable." That's what the French revolution was about, and they tried to achieve it by guillotining everyone's head off...

All those idiots professors and the "papers of records" worship Robbespierre and Marx. Even BLM co-founders admit they're hardcore Marxists. You look anywhere in the world where the ideas of those men were practiced and it is hell on earth. God forbid people like me warn you. But keep believing the climate change lies and how the "white people's system" is evil... keep ignoring what people like me have to say and keep believing the "noble" lies about how black people are oppressed by microaggressions and how police officers, who enforce the very laws made by the politicians you vote for, are racist, even though they pose about as much a threat to unarmed black men as lighting does. Go back to Plato's allegorical cave with the rest of those hypocrites.
              Awesome post!!! Right on the money!!!

Comment

Honest question, why would you come here and speak on the manliness of an 81 year old man who was loved by so many the week of his passing, days after his burial? Also another question, in your leisure time do you steal candy from babies or anything equally unmanly? Skata sta moutra sou tsiboukofonia
                because you pointed the finger at me, after your flowery eulogy. he was angry that iordanescu was named NT manager and earned more than him. he was willing to take the lead of unqualified greek 'managers' who cared more about what foreign managers in greece were earning than telling their players not to smoke during the season, let alone on the bench. that fateful meeting broke up in a bad way and we didn't qualify for euro 2000.

this is why we have zero acumen, history and culture as a footballing nation. we have never gone from strength to strength because we have no foundation. 1980 euro to disappointing 1982 wc qualifying to 1994 wc to flopping and not qualifying for 1996 euro to 2004 euro to being the most hated side in europe and not qualifying for wc 2006 to wc 2014...2016 euro disaster.

you're a woke guy, aren't you? aren't you against discrimination and hate? do you hate foreign managers in greece? is envy ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
                  DaPipa is Tzatziki. He banned aek66 at Phantis and obviously he's upset by some of things posted here. No one has an axe to grind with you, but we took the mickey here and there, no foul done.

Frankly, you shouldn't hide behind the death of Alefantos to tell aek66 to eat shit. Aek66 never crossed the line with his language about you, not here nor at Phantis. I've said worse things if anything. He's more respectful than that. But he'll take shots across the bow at you and has every right to because you did him wrong, something a matter of fact. Frankly, it's very cowardly of you to use the death of another man to shield yourself. And it would pay to listen to some of us because some of you Greeks seem to think illegal immigrants are good, police and borders are bad, and that Greece and the US should not have normal relations with Russia. Maybe you should rethink some of things you are constantly told by Vice, MSNBC, and academia. They fill a lot of people's heads with the sort of nonsense that would leave Greece dead in the water, not even figuratively speaking, but literally.
                  if it's him, he should have gone straight to politics and social issue threads.

Comment

Originally posted by aek66 View Post

if it's him, he should have gone straight to politics and social issue threads.
                    He was attempting to be careful. Even got himself an IP from South Africa.. effeminate to the last..

Comment

With a name like DaPipa it had to be him. And he never denied it when we confronted him. Also he did, go to those political threads, he called Trump "Agent Orange" and took a dig at Trump for being too close to comfort with Erdogan.

Anyways, Alefantos wasn't the best and brightest football mind, but he was a character who made no qualms speaking his mind

Comment

Working...
                      X