Marinakis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marinakis

The reason why Kokkalis and Marinakis fell out - basically Kokkalis is a communist who backs Syriza.. also still disputes concerning the stadium.

https://www.rednews.gr/to-paraskinio...b77yzkvrioWtZM

Fuck...

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...u-redi/4024026

Comment

What the.... so you have to vacate half of your training centre?

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
        What the.... so you have to vacate half of your training centre?
        Seems Kokkalis was always in it for the money. Even Vardinoyiannis has more loyalty to PAO than Kokkalis does to Olympiacos.

Comment

Geez I just read up on the ownership and % breakdowns for Renti and the stadium - multiple bank loans - its so fucking complicated . There is more to this than just political party lines..

Comment

Originally posted by ThrylosG7 View Post
            Geez I just read up on the ownership and % breakdowns for Renti and the stadium - multiple bank loans - its so fucking complicated . There is more to this than just political party lines..
            Well politics drives it. Kokkalis is a massive supporter of Syriza. His son is a Syriza MEP. Kokkalis was a former communist and he despises Marinakis' politics. Marinakis stated that Syriza got into power because of people's ambivalence to politics and should not make the same mistake again.

The key to the whole thing is not the debts Kokkalis left Marinakis (40 million debts for the main team, his son left 7 million in debts to the amateur). The key to the whole thing is that Rentis belonged to Olympiacos. Kokkalis changed this and put Rentis into his own company of Intralot and started charging Olympiacos rent to use it.

https://www.to10.gr/aristero-ekstrem..._57Z7MRg1BiDi0

The non apologist summation? Kokkalis is a fucking prick and enemy of Olympiacos. This Kokkalis letter is also timed to take the heat off the EPO. Grammenos is clearly involved.

Comment

I know that Marinakis made Olympiacos debt free - and pumps money into the Amateur sports - I read the letter - its typical of Greece

Why is Kokkalis owed 15 Million in rent ? for Renti - did they have some kind of handshake agreement ?? Its clear no in hindsight that marinakis should not have bought Olympiacos unless Renti was part of the deal - but I guess he never expected Kokkalis to pull something like this either..

Comment

Poor guy has Corona:

Comment

As much as I dont support some of his actions, lets all pray for him.

Has his condition imrpoved?

Comment

Originally posted by AEKftw21 View Post

We have heard nothing.

When you see interviews with him, he struggles to breath at the best of times due to his obesity.. however he probably has the best healthcare money can buy so hopefully he is ok.

Comment

• AEKftw21
                      AEKftw21 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      True, not much is usually known about the patients, after all the virus is just another version of the flu, so even old people with minor health issues (he is reportedly 52) have a high chance of surviving.

Anyways, would be pretty bad for him to say goodbye before seeing the club lift a record 45th title and potentially reach the QFs in UEL.

https://m.sport24.gr/football/omades...h.5695835.html

Marinakis cured. His statement:

'I stayed home, read, communicated with friends and acquaintances, watched television for many hours, listened to music, spent many hours surfing the internet to see what was happening to the rest of the world, and realised once again how vulnerable our planet is.

'I feel the need to thank the doctors for their care and advice. Heroes in green and white t-shirts, who work nightly for their fellow people. The anonymous and well-known friends, each individually, for their unlimited love, their thousands of messages (even lyrics) and their selfless support.

'I also feel compelled, at this critical stage, to send a message that derives largely from the experience of my short-lived adventure. It is worth staying home to protect ourselves and our own people.

'Staying home raises a real shield on ourselves and stops the virus from invading. Staying home shields the whole, many, the public health and limits the spread of coronavirus. That is why there is no room for frivolity or personal decisions. Discipline and full cooperation with the State and the scientific community is essential.

'Once again I remembered what the great Greek writer Nikos Kazantzakis had said: "The stone, the iron, the steel cannot stand. Man can bear".

'Let's discipline and be sure we can afford it. We will come out even stronger on staff, but also nationally. Our health only goes beyond our control. Let us all be good, strong and strong.'

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

https://m.sport24.gr/football/omades...h.5695835.html

Marinakis cured. His statement:

'I stayed home, read, communicated with friends and acquaintances, watched television for many hours, listened to music, spent many hours surfing the internet to see what was happening to the rest of the world, and realised once again how vulnerable our planet is.

'I feel the need to thank the doctors for their care and advice. Heroes in green and white t-shirts, who work nightly for their fellow people. The anonymous and well-known friends, each individually, for their unlimited love, their thousands of messages (even lyrics) and their selfless support.

'I also feel compelled, at this critical stage, to send a message that derives largely from the experience of my short-lived adventure. It is worth staying home to protect ourselves and our own people.

'Staying home raises a real shield on ourselves and stops the virus from invading. Staying home shields the whole, many, the public health and limits the spread of coronavirus. That is why there is no room for frivolity or personal decisions. Discipline and full cooperation with the State and the scientific community is essential.

'Once again I remembered what the great Greek writer Nikos Kazantzakis had said: "The stone, the iron, the steel cannot stand. Man can bear".

'Let's discipline and be sure we can afford it. We will come out even stronger on staff, but also nationally. Our health only goes beyond our control. Let us all be good, strong and strong.'
                      Heard about him beating the virus earlier this day, really glad it was so easy for him!

Many footballers have been affected from this virus, but thankfully no footballer, manager or owner has been seriously affected...All the best to everyone recovering...

Comment

Heard about him beating the virus earlier this day, really glad it was so easy for him!

Many footballers have been affected from this virus, but thankfully no footballer, manager or owner has been seriously affected...All the best to everyone recovering...
                        Former Real president Sanz died I think.

Comment

He did, I think he was 75

Comment

Working...
                          X