ARIS vs OLYMPIACOS 19:00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARIS vs OLYMPIACOS 19:00

Must win. Fetfa and Toure dropped from the squad.

Truly excellent game. Very Latin - could have been played in a South American country. End to end. We sneaked the 0-1.

Martins had very good words to say about Aris after the game and their coach and they deserved it. Unlucky not to get something from the game.

My ratings:

Sa 8. Strong and stable.
    Vukovic 6. Still not sold.
    Cisse 7. Rock.
    Koutris 8. MVP for me. Should be a starter for the NT. No one near him at LB. Dynamic, strong, clever.
    El Ab 6. Steady.
    Bouxa 4. No sure what Martins's fascination is for him other than his height.
    Guilherme 6. Nothing special but steady.
    Fortounis 1. Slow, stubborn, wrecked attacking moves - missed a shot easier than the one Fetfa was crucified for. He was working against us today.
    Lazaros 3. Weak on the ball, poor positioning. Poor control. Gave nothing.
    Podence 8. tried non-stop.
    Hassan 8. Hit the mark when asked and was not even fully fit.

Comment

Interesting that Fortounis didn’t play well. I think Fetfa gets to much stick. His only problem is finishing in my opinion. But what he does with the ball benefits the team massively. We are lucky to have won in this game.

Comment

Aris came very close - they are a very good side with a good coach considering they have only been back in the top league a few months. I hope they get into Europe.

Comment

They are a good side and they look like they know how to play. We should also not forget Natcho clever pass to Koutris who set up Hassan. If only we had a Natcho type midfielder in the nt, we would be dangerous.

Comment

Working...
          X