• Show
Clear All

• Olympiacos vs Dynamo Kiev - First Leg - Europa League Round of 32

Big fucking game..

Important for Greek co-efficients too.

Comment

Hassan 1-0
      Kiev 1-1 - Tsimikas raped on the goal..
      2-1 Olympiacos - Gil Dias with a stunner!
      2-2 Kiev

Ref could have easily given 4 more yellows to Kiev, but he respected them.

Comment

They're going to be super tough to crack in Kiev. They were great at parking the bus vs. AEK but everything to play for. Victory is a must. Here's the highlights of the whole thing. I think Masouras should've gotten a pen for the last play. Dynamo are a tricky team that don't seem dangerous but pull smart goals out of nowhere. Olympiakos plays a more sexy style of football. Dynamo is no-nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abbCBxpPt8Q

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeLaz View Post
          They're going to be super tough to crack in Kiev. They were great at parking the bus vs. AEK but everything to play for. Victory is a must. Here's the highlights of the whole thing. I think Masouras should've gotten a pen for the last play. Dynamo are a tricky team that don't seem dangerous but pull smart goals out of nowhere. Olympiakos plays a more sexy style of football. Dynamo is no-nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abbCBxpPt8Q
          Excellent summation.

Comment

I didn’t watch the game. How did Fortounis play?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean97 View Post
              I didn’t watch the game. How did Fortounis play?
              Meh....

Dias and Hassan were the best.

Comment

If only Fortounis scored that interception. I only got to watch second half on a shitty stream. anyone got access to full match?

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeLaz View Post
                  If only Fortounis scored that interception. I only got to watch second half on a shitty stream. anyone got access to full match?
                  Not sure where to watch games in full after they happen anymore. There used to be one or two Greek torrent sites but have not kept up with them.

Comment

Fortounis made a good assist for the opener, but he was subbed at the 70th minute. He doesn't have legs to play 90 minutes. Dias was by far OSFP's best on the night. The goal he scored was sensational and out of nowhere. It should have won the game. He was always threatening on the ball.

GeorgeLaz

Check out rutracker for matches if you torrent. Kapaki just has SL games now and from time to time they reupload the rutracker matches for UCL/Europa. Galatamanhdf usually post non-torrent links to download, but you need to buy a premium account with inclouddrive to get them. He's the best place to go, but he doesn't have this one with OSFP.

If you want to watch live, Agona sells subscriptions to watch a decent stream online. Or you can ask around to see if someone can hook you up with a buzztv/box subscription that carries everything. Better yet, hit a bar that carriers BT or Bein on cable.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

Meh....

Dias and Hassan were the best.
                      That’s not good really. There seems to be an ongoing trend with Fortounis. Does really well against shit teams but goes missing in the big games. Watch he will go missing against AEK. If had a bit more pace in his game he would be at a different level in my opinion. Also not lasting the 90 is also another disadvantage. He needs to do more running aswell off the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
                        Dias was by far OSFP's best on the night. The goal he scored was sensational and out of nowhere. It should have won the game. He was always threatening on the ball.
                        Wonder how much his ritra is?

Comment

Working...
                        X