Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortounis had a falling out with Martins. That's why he was left out in recent matches, including at Panetolikos over the weekend. Now with Martins' job looking increasingly secure, Fortounis apologized to his teammates and had a private word with the coach where they spoke at length. It appears they made amends, at least on the face of it.

Comment

Marinakis has Coronavirus - I believe he will be ok and recover in due time and hopefully people see it’s manageable

Comment

Michel to Olympiakos- Reaper you must be on cloud 9!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
          Michel to Olympiakos- Reaper you must be on cloud 9!!
          You called it file.

My favourite Oly coach of all time back.

Comment

He has his work cut out for him file, not a great record since leaving you guys and a monster roster on his hands.

What have you made of the season for OSFP?

Comment

He has his work cut out for him file, not a great record since leaving you guys and a monster roster on his hands.

What have you made of the season for OSFP?
              Well the clubs he signed for have been disasters. Marseille has managers running for the hills.. UNAM the 6th best team in Mexico.. basically the Larissa of Mexico.. Getafe.. Malaga.. all these teams are shitty.

As for the season, been a disaster. No idea how Anigo will remove these extra players. I talk about it here from 35.40:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vEfVCWL7m40

Comment

When the hell did you get on G7I? Good work man, and sounds like you have been on there before also? they are good, I like Ari, Lambros is a massive sook though lol I was on for a few episodes ealrier on.

Good segment, well done, well I hope Olympiakos struggles for obvious reasons but if they do well with Michel, id be happy for you.

Comment

When the hell did you get on G7I? Good work man, and sounds like you have been on there before also? they are good, I like Ari, Lambros is a massive sook though lol I was on for a few episodes ealrier on.

Good segment, well done, well I hope Olympiakos struggles for obvious reasons but if they do well with Michel, id be happy for you.
                  Cheers man, yea, I done a few. Can't help making a few jokes along the way too - like when I placed Oleg in the context of Avengers End Game.. exactly on 8 mins.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MamjNegZ18A

Which episodes you on?
                  But these podcasts are fun and a good way to vent.

Already Michel is stamping his authority. Manolas left almost immediately.

Comment

Haha yeah that was funny.

Man I have no idea which numbers they are on, they are on my FB but the last one was some time ago, it was after you guys spanked us in a league match, before that was before many AEK/OSFP games, with the other host Peter.

Oh and one was after Lambro said he wont support the Ethniki anymore and we had the angle that I would call him out on that

Manolas the coprity gone

Comment

Working...
                    X