• Show
Clear All

• News

All news here.

Marinakis clams Savvidis owns Xanthi and wants both clubs relegated

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
      Marinakis clams Savvidis owns Xanthi and wants both clubs relegated
      Again... Like Olympiacos fans beating up PAOK players which you posted on two forums earlier, that is not really the case to my understanding.

Marinakis (to my understanding) is saying PAOK has some sort of control over Xanthi through Savvidis's cousin who is heavily involved with Xanthi. Could be wrong, but that is my understanding. Also seems Savvidis, through proxies - some confusing, some obvious, has pumped money into Xanthi FC.

Personally I would like this explored even if there is not much there. Also like the idea of having the EPO economically transparent as only Olympiacos is demanding.

It seems pretty damning if true (also, lol @ Grammenos trying to change the law to save Savvidis this summer allowing multiple club ownership - FIFA and UEFA blocked it!):

Σοκ και δέος στο ελληνικό ποδόσφαιρο! Το One Channel έφερε στο φως της δημοσιότητας στοιχεία… συγκλονιστικά! Στοιχεία αδιάσειστα, τα οποία δεν επιδέχονται αμφισβήτησης, σχετικά με την ΠΑΕ ΠΑΟΚ, τον ιδιοκτήτη της, Ιβάν Σαββίδη και την ΠΑΕ Ξάνθη, τις εγκαταστάσεις της οποίας έχει εξαγοράσει εταιρεία συμφερόντων του μεγαλομετόχου του ΠΑΟΚ.

Με ντοκουμέντα, έγγραφα και αναλυτική περιγραφή όλων των στοιχείων, τα οποία παρουσιάστηκαν, προϊόν μεγάλης και ενδελεχούς δημοσιογραφικής έρευνας, το One Channel παρουσίασε αναλυτικά τον τρόπο με τον οποίο διαμορφώνεται η σχέση ανάμεσα στις δύο ομάδες της Super League και το πως ο ιδιοκτήτης του ΠΑΟΚ βρίσκεται στη μέση, μέσω των εγκαταστάσεων της ακριτικής ομάδας.

Τα στοιχεία που έφερε στο φως της δημοσιότητας, το One Channel, προκαλούν… δέος:
      • Από το 2018 ο Ιωάννης Καλπαζίδης, γιος της αδελφής (Σοφίας) του Ιβάν Σαββίδη, αγόρασε τη Vialand AE. Εκείνη, με τη σειρά της, κατέχει όλες τις εγκαταστάσεις της ΠΑΕ Ξάνθη, μέσω της κυπριακής εταιρείας RFA Trading and Consulting Ltd (RFA). O Ιωάννης Καλπαζίδης εμφανιζόταν στο διοικητικό συμβούλιο της ΣΕΚΑΠ και σε άλλες εταιρείες συμφερόντων της οικογενείας Σαββίδη. Σημειώνεται, επίσης, ότι η ΠΑΕ Ξάνθη ήταν μεγαλομέτοχος της Vialand από την ίδρυση της μέχρι και κάπου το 2017 όποτε περνάει στους κ.κ. Πανόπουλο και Συγγελίδη, ατομικά.
      • Την 1η Ιανουαρίου 2018, 10 εκατομμύρια ευρώ φαίνεται ότι μπαίνουν στην RFA από τον ίδιο τον κ. Καλπαζίδη. Η προέλευση αυτών των χρημάτων μπορεί να δώσει ακόμη περισσότερες απαντήσεις, σε ένα ζήτημα, το οποίο τραντάζει συθέμελα το ελληνικό ποδόσφαιρο, καθώς ο κ. Καλπαζίδης είναι ο… δήθεν μοναδικός μέτοχος της RFA;
      • Επιπροσθέτως, η RFA εμφανίζεται ως συνδεδεμένο μέρος μαζί με άλλες εταιρείες συμφερόντων Σαββίδη , στις οικονομικές καταστάσεις της κυπριακής εταιρείας Dimera, εταιρεία, η οποία είναι συμφερόντων της οικογενείας Σαββίδη και ιδιοκτήτριας του ΠΑΟΚ. Στις ίδιες καταστάσεις εμφανίζεται, ως συνδεδεμένο μέρος και η ΠΑΕ ΠΑΟΚ. Καθίσταται σαφές, δηλαδή, ότι η RFA και ο ΠΑΟΚ εμφανίζονται στην ίδια λίστα εταιρειών ως συνδεδεμένα μέρη της Dimera.
      • Μάλιστα, ανάμεσα στην RFA και την Dimera υπάρχει και ροή χρήματος, η οποία αποτυπώνεται στις οικονομικές καταστάσεις τους: Συγκεκριμένα η RFA εμφανίζεται να λαμβάνει δάνεια από την Dimera. Το ίδιο και η RFA με την BELTERRA HOLDINGS, οι οποίες εταιρείες επίσης έχουν δανειακές δοσοληψίες. Η BELTERRA Holdings -ανήκει στην Κυριακή και στον Νίκο Σαββιδη και είναι η μεγαλομέτοχος της DIMERA, εταιρείας, η οποία έχει, κατά 76% τον ΠΑΟΚ.
      • Από στοιχεία των τελωνειακών αρχών της Ρωσικής Ομοσπονδίας προκύπτει ότι η RFA εκτελούσε συναλλαγές για λογαριασμό της ρωσικής καπνοβιομηχανίας Donskoy Tabac, κορωνίδας των επιχειρήσεων συμφερόντων Σαββίδη, πριν αυτή πουληθεί στην Japan Tobacco International. Επιπλέον, η RFA εκτελούσε συναλλαγές και για την συμφερόντων οικογενείας Σαββίδη εταιρεία Atlantis Pak, Στην RFA ανήκει και η εταιρεία Paralot, χρηματοδότης παραγωγών του Open TV και ιδιοκτήτρια της ιστοσελίδας SDNA.gr!
      • H εταιρεία Vialand AE, η οποία κατέχει εγκαταστάσεις της ΠΑΕ Ξάνθη και η οποία εξαγοράστηκε από την οικογένεια του Ιβάν Σαββίδη μέσω της RFA, είχε πριν από την εξαγορά, ως μετόχους, τους κ.κ. Συγγελίδη και Πανόπουλο. Μάλιστα, οι δύο άνδρες, συνεχίζουν και μετά την εξαγορά από την RFA, να είναι μέλη στο ΔΣ της Vialand AE με θητεία η οποία τελειώνει το 2022, ενώ ήδη εδώ και πάνω από ένα χρόνο η Vialand είναι εταιρεία συμφερόντων οικογενείας Σαββίδη. Οι κ.κ. Συγγελίδης και Πανόπουλος φέρονται ως αποκλειστικοί μεγαλομέτοχοι της ΠΑΕ Ξανθη! Στο ΔΣ της Vialand ΑΕ εμφανίζεται επίσης ο κ. Ν. Χαλαβαζής ως πρόεδρος ενώ είναι και μέλος στο ΔΣ της Παε Ξάνθη.
      • Πέραν αυτού, τοποθετήθηκε και ο Αριστείδης Πιαλόγλου, ως αντιπρόεδρος και Διευθύνων Σύμβουλος της Vialand, έως το 2022, και ταυτόχρονα είναι Πρόεδρος και Διευθύνων Σύμβουλος της Ξάνθης! Πέραν αυτού, τα ίδια πρόσωπα είναι συνδεδεμένα και με την ΠΑΕ Ξάνθη: Οι κ.κ. Συγγελίδης και Πανόπουλος, ως μέτοχοι, ο κ. Πιαλόγλου ως Πρόεδρος και Διευθύνων Σύμβουλος, και ο κ. Χαλαβαζής, ως μέλος. Δηλαδή, οι τέσσερίς τους είναι συνδεδεμένοι και με την ΠΑΕ Ξάνθη και με την Vialand AE, η οποία εξαγοράστηκε από την RFA, που εμφανίζεται, μέσω οικονομικών καταστάσεων, συνδεδεμένη με την Dimera και τον ΠΑΟΚ!

Comment

Reaper it was reported (by what looks like biased media) that PAOK players were attacked and this was also reported (by what looks like Marinakis media), either way its a horrible look for Greek football and the childish games between the two clubs is gia to gelio but this is the problem with greek football culture. And the threat of relegation is also been reported although I highly doubt it would get to that.

Comment

Shedding some more light

For the penalties provided for in multi-ownership cases and ending up being eliminated from all professional leagues, sports reporter Aris Asvestas was quoted as saying on the air of SPORM FM, who made it clear that the Professional Sports Committee should first deal with the matter.

Initially, he pointed out that "in the summer the EPO attempted to pass a provision that would allow a large shareholder to hold up to a percentage (5%) of another PAE. Of course it didn't pass. It was an unthinkable provision. It doesn't exist in the disciplinary code. " - WOW
          He went on to point out in the case of poly-ownership that "if we have poly-ownership cases, the Professional Sports Committee should be dealt with. It will invite all involved to a hearing. Then it will come up with the audit report, which will send it to the EPO and from there to its disciplinary committee, which will apologize to all the PAs involved. "

Regarding the penalties provided, he said: "If it is serious (severe as the regulation states), then it is followed by a downsizing penalty up to expulsion from all professional leagues. It should be clear where the shareholders' resources come from and if there is a breach of the management and the shareholder list of the PAUs. If the Committee on Professional Sport decides it will intervene. We have a redemption of facilities here and we need to clarify what the connection with the PAEs is. "

Grammenos and EPO need a serious clean out - these guys are not meant for any type of role belond managing a cafenio.

Comment

Reaper it was reported (by what looks like biased media) that PAOK players were attacked and this was also reported (by what looks like Marinakis media), either way its a horrible look for Greek football and the childish games between the two clubs is gia to gelio but this is the problem with greek football culture. And the threat of relegation is also been reported although I highly doubt it would get to that.
            Oh I know, it looks like shit. It always does. But that doesn't mean you need to do their bidding Amrogos and spread their bullshit.

Like for me for example. Every single time I hear of attacks, violence etc. I always check to see if there is video. Olympiacos and every other club has accused other clubs of all types of shit over the years. My simple rule is if the Olympiacos coach is hit with toilet roll - I need to see the footage. Olympiacos claiming it is not enough for me and I support them. Same with the PAOK claims. No footage - I don't peddle it. You were so far down stream on this one you were already dreaming of Oly losing points over something that never happened. I get it - it is a tough season all round, I am just saying always wait for the footage - if you don't, your are basically working for free for Savvidis in this case. However that is your right either way - but I can assure you one thing, Savvidis doesn't need our help.

Concerning this Xanthi angle - it seems fucking unbelievable if this is true. I mean seriously. Grammenos trying to change the law to protect Savvidis? Now if it is true, it will actually be hard for Savvidis to cover it. His best hope will be to fudge the whole issue and hide behind the fudge. If it is true Grammenos is toast too. Will be absurd if he stays.. but this is Greece.

Comment

Mate, its good sometimes to get conversations happening and have more people contribute to increase some traffic.

Its a talking point of Greek football as sad as that is, so why not speak about it and look to create some form of debate/conversation. If I was to say something on every little things I can post malakies for every club.

Comment

Where there is smoke there is fire.... however the Mt Everest rug in greek football still has room for it all to be swept under, whether its violence or corruption.

Plus i'm with Amorgos in that even at the off chance that its all bullshit, it shouldn't stop us fans from discussing it, tearing it to shreads or even validating it - that's partly why i joined the forum being able to discuss all the teams and issues - and not living in an all green bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by Kojak View Post
                  Where there is smoke there is fire....
                  PAOK are not pushing the line that Olympiacos fans attacked their players anymore as no evidence emerged. It was just fake news it needed to push to help damage Olympiacos in the immediate aftermath of the game. PAOK are now concentrating their fire on... Swiderski being knocked by a policeman's shield..:

https://www.sport24.gr/football/omad...i.5649961.html

Comment

Olympiakos have requested the game between Xanthi and PAOK be postponed

PAOK responded by calling these accusations ‘ridiculous’, pointing out that it is illogical for Olympiacos to ask for the postponement of a game based on a ‘fantasy of their own construction’.

Interesting and funny/sad at the same time lol. I am sure the game will ahead as normal

Comment

Two games behind closed doors punishment for Olympiacos because although no PAOK player, member of the team or member of staff was injured or threatened by an Olympiacos fan (there is an accusation unproven that a PAOK player was hurt by a policeman's shield) - apparently the Olympiacos fans were rude and the banners 'offensive' and this enough for two games behind closed doors.

Olympic Games Directorate: "Based on the report of 1/12/2019 Match Sheet, which was notified to you, pursuant to Article 15 of the Rules of Football Games (CAP), in 1/12/2019 Observer Report Race, and at No. 1003/2/84/1/7-mo from 3/12/2019 Police Report ": For the offensive slogans of her fans as well as the behaviour of her fans: Total money penalty, sixty-one thousand five hundred (61,500.00) euros and penalty for non-spectator racing for two (2) races.

Massive victory for PAOK and their propaganda machine - there will be as it stands no Olympiacos fans for the home games vs Panathinaikos and AEL!

Comment

Other teams have been punished for this, it’s only fair, on behavior that is, not slogans, that’s a new one

Comment

Other teams have been punished for this, it’s only fair, on behavior that is, not slogans, that’s a new one
                          Attacking the other players, throwing things at other players yes. Olympiacos fans did not attack PAOK players or staff. Nothing was thrown. I am not aware of any team punished with closed games for banners and rude slogans by the EPO. Are you?

Comment

Olympiakos fans attacked police, you realize that right? AEK & PAO have been heavily punished for that in the past and much worse, this is standard stuff, no propaganda. Your fans have been pretty ordinary of late and this was coming.

No never heard of that for slogans but you guys will appeal it and I am sure it will only be 1 game without fans
                            Last edited by Amorgos; 12-07-2019, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Would be sad not to have fans there for the PAO game.

As for the ban for attacking police, this is never consistent. Tonight PAO fans attacked police on an epic scale, threw Molotovs at them outside the olympic arena before the PAO vs OLY Euroleague game. Let's see how many games behind closed doors.

Comment

Working...
                              X