Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europa League

We are in the Europa Cup!

Bye bye Burnley - all that Premiership money and you buy dog shit players and play some of the most ugly football I have seen. :eek:

Click image for larger version  Name:	URJFfk.png Views:	1 Size:	119.4 KB ID:	359

Click image for larger version  Name:	DOM35h.png Views:	1 Size:	126.4 KB ID:	360

Fucking hard group. Will take a mighty effort from the players and fans to get out this group in the top two places.

Seems badly planned some of the other groups look like cake walks..

Comment

Tough oul' group compared to most others but should still advance.

Comment

Colbalt kits for tonight. MUST WIN game.

Comment

Wonder finish by Lazaros to make it 3-0 after just 29 mins

Comment

Yip.

4-0 HT

Hellas desperately needs these points seeing as PAOK opened her legs again vs Vidi. PAOK are only playing to win the Super League - it is clear.

Comment

We must do something here:

Comment

Can’t really keep the ball... look dangerous in some counter attack’s but final ball is always terrible

Comment

1-0 FT

Not enough creativity in the final third. We really don’t have striker. Guerrero came on in the last 20 mins. Fortounis is not a striker. Camara and Cisse did well I thought. Unlucky at the end from Cisse with the header just wide.

Our best player was Jose Sa. Amazing saves.

Comment

Yes, Sa earning his spot tonight.

Guerrero was never a big goal scorer in his career, so Manos (who Martins dislikes) and Hassan (injured) are our only 2 strikers for all 3 competitions.. poor planning by Olympiacos..

We beat Milan by 2 goals or more at the Karaiskaki and we are through. To do that i would field this:

........................Sa........................ ..

Omar.......Vuko........Cisse....Koutris

...............Mady........Naxto.............

Fetfa..............Fortounis..........Podence

......................Guerrero.................... ......

Comment

That would be our best line up. I’m not high on Vukovic though. Cisse is heaps better. Another position other than striker we should invest in. I think Giuerlme is talented. Very technical and is fast. But Mady and Natcho would be the ideal partnership.

Comment

I also think Koutris offers more than Tsimikas now. I have come to understand that Tsimikas is not ready for this level yet but is still a good player. Koutris would have been more dangerous going forward and especially with his crossing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean97 View Post
                          I also think Koutris offers more than Tsimikas now. I have come to understand that Tsimikas is not ready for this level yet but is still a good player. Koutris would have been more dangerous going forward and especially with his crossing.
                          For me Koutris is not only the best LB Olympiacos has, he is the best Greek LB currently available.

Comment

Your probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

For me Koutris is not only the best LB Olympiacos has, he is the best Greek LB currently available.
                              I agree, he should be a 11 on the ethniki too

Comment

Working...
                              X