Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe Germany is the new favorite

Comment

• Big game today. Tsimikas v Traore. Semedo was sent off last time and is thus suspended for this one. Sa pulled out with a wrist injury, so backup Allain will start. Wolves want to win the Europa League and qualify for the UCL, so they will be highly motivated for this one.

Comment

• So far they're down at the half, but still in it. A 9th minute goal after Allain conceded a penalty is what separates them. Valbuena looks pumped and he may hold the key for Olympiacos.

Comment

• The referee.

Comment

• The referee favored Wolves, no question. Allain and Ba were clumsy on the penalty, but another referee might not have given that. That call could have gone either way, but Allain's lack of experience showed. El-Arabi unlucky to have been only by the smallest of margins offside on Camara's goal. VAR is a little much sometimes. Tsimikas was brilliant. Fortounis looked good too, but lacked sharpness.

Comment

• Here:

https://youtu.be/nvi9LSoAvXE?t=223

Here:

https://youtu.be/nvi9LSoAvXE?t=85

Not to mention the Tsimikas yellow and other crap.

Comment

• Comment

• Some heavy calls against Olympiakos which sux in Europe and will leave us with just 4 teams in Europe in two seasons time.

I guess OSFP can see what it’s like when these go against you for a change

Comment

• I still dont get the whole shoulder being offside thing? U cant score with it (unless you are Balotelli). Onside for me every day of the week.

Foul on El Arabi is not a penalty imo, he miss timed his jump, sure there's a nudge from the Wolves player but Arabi made the most of it.

Unlucky all the same. We all really f#cked ourselves the last couple of years. PAOK especially. Although the CL is the dream, coef wise it will not really suit us as we are more likely to pick up points in EL. Looks like EL will be the new dream and CL a miracle...

Comment

• With 4 teams the only positive is Hellas will gain more coefficient points.

Comment

• The result aside, I can't get over how impressive Tsimikas was yesterday. He was outstanding. He could very well have had a goal and assist with two of the chances he created. Traore did not play well, but the fact Tsimikas looked so comfortable and undaunted shows the strength of his character and mental belief. He has real quality that will only get better.

Comment

• Liverpool and Leicester want him. I would like him to go somewhere where he will play week in and week out. Just imagine if he goes to Liverpool as a back up to Robertson and hardly plays it won’t do the national team any favours as he is currently our best LB and needs to be playing for Greece. He will learn a lot in England and could possibly take over Robertson. Time will tell.

As for the game against Wolves, we were very unlucky not to get the win. We played better against a team that have done very well in the EPL. I felt like the ref was against us for most of the game. Something tells me that they didn’t want Olympiakos to progress. Anyways I’m proud of the team for what they’ve done and hats off goes off to the players and definitely the coach Martins.
                          Last edited by Dean97; 08-09-2020, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• LOL Wolves are bitching about VAR after losing to Sevilla.

Comment

• Olympiacos vs PSV

4-2

Good thrashing.

Comment

• Fantastic win. Really proud of the way we played. Great goals too. I thought both Sokratis and Sa could’ve done better in both goals but it is what it is. Masouras is a great player. Everyone on the forums should realise this. I believe he’s our 2nd best Greek winger behind Tzolis.

Comment

Working...
                                X