Europa League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess that's the problem. We simply don't know which Arsenal will turn up at Highbury. The team is in the doldrums at the moment but their players are still reasonable quality. I'm not going on the values, I think we can stand toe-to-toe with them regardless of the value but they are a very dangerous team on their day.

Comment

Arteta will be coach and who knows what will happen in the winter transfer period.

Comment

Soudani suffers a ACL rupture at Atromitos. We are not allowed to replace him with anyone in our European squad list. Hassan would have been one of the players we could have replaced him with.

Comment

That was painful to watch.

Masouras was pretty rubbish all game as was Bouxa. No inspiration from either and both struggled.

Fortounis looked good when he came on. Omar has given up going forward. Would like a decent right back.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
            That was painful to watch.

Masouras was pretty rubbish all game as was Bouxa. No inspiration from either and both struggled.

Fortounis looked good when he came on. Omar has given up going forward. Would like a decent right back.
            Not good enough from Masouras and Bouchalakis. Olympiakos needed them to go to another level and they’ve been the same since the start of the season. Masouras missed an open chance in the first 5 minutes with the header.

Bouchalakis seemed too slow at times and wasn’t creative enough. We need these guys to step it up otherwise we would have to invest in these positions, which is something I don’t want to see. It doesn’t mean that they weren’t trying but they need to do better. Guilherme and Camara are great players to have.

Comment

OLYMPIAKOS!!!!!!!

This is crazy I don’t know what to say...

Comment

How about this..

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Fm_VUn...eo_watch_again

Comment

Very impressive win over Arsenal! A classic and historic victory.

Comment

Olympiacos did well to contain the threat, but when Aubameyang had scored, I thought it was game over. They did well to find a way back with so little time left. No Fortounis, Valbuena was subbed off. It didn't seem like Olympiacos had a source to create something. Martins did well to drill some real belief into his team. It took some quick thinking from Masouras; El-Arabi did he rest. Sokratis, for all his experience, should have gotten goal side of el-Arabi. They were lucky too that Aubameyang missed a last gasp chance that really should have gone in. A lucky win, but Olympiacos persevered and they clung in there for a result.

Comment

Congratz guys

A few things,

1-0 can be a deceiving scoreline, there's a false sense of security.
                        Before the game the English journals were more interested in lacazette's future. I don't think they were too concerned.
                        Teams don't fear arsenal at the emirates, back in the day things were different at Highbury.
                        Tsimikas can transition well to EPL.
                        Olympiakos shouldn't be intimidated by any of the remaining sides. As dark horses, i see wolves and getafe. Probably best avoid these two.

Comment

They drew Wolves. Damn.

Comment

Behind closed doors due to Corona.

Comment

Thats a huge blow for the team

Comment

A lot of games are either behind closed doors or postponed.

So far OSFP are outplaying Wolves. They have had all the chances and most of the possession. Valbuena is starting over Fortounis once again. I think Fortounis should have left this past summer, but again it comes down to him getting physically into the proper build and shape needed to compete at a higher level. He has to strengthen.

Comment

Working...
                                X