Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He'll have to do it the hard way now. It may be a blessing as at OFI he will be guaranteed game time and could give him an inside track into the NT. At Olympiacos, that would not be so. He's player who excels at a position where the national side is weakest, so I think he could get chances with Greece soon.

Comment

• Had to happen, sadly just not on Martins plans so not much good being at OSFP

Comment

• I have to say Dean, you got me to rate this player more. I didn't really think much of him until you championed him. He's a good player and hopefully this season he gets a chance to really showcase his abilities.

Comment

• I really think he has something to offer especially for Greece. I don’t know what Martins doesn’t like about him. He is someone that Greece needs in the middle. He impressed with Atromitos I believe but for some reason wasn’t playing a lot. He’s already a good player and if a coach puts a lot of faith in this guy he will keep on improving and excelling.

Comment

• Still too young and inexperienced perhaps. He'll get a proper run at OFI to prove his worth and develop some more. I think he has the makings of a better footballer than Bouchalakis, but that will take time to prove. Bouchalakis has greater experience, bigger physique, and that is what now separates them.

I really don't mind when Olympiacos off load these players. It's when they hold onto players and don't play them, it's an exercise in futility. This is the best thing for Androutsos as far as he can be concerned. He does well there, maybe Olympiacos re-sign him or he'll get a chance abroad. He could very well earn a call up to the NT if he performs well.

Comment

• For Olympiakos to get him back he would have to start week in and week out at OFI. It defeats the purpose of letting him go and then bringing him back just to keep him on the bench again. The best thing to happen for him is to get consistent games at OFI and show his talents. Nothings offical yet so we just have to wait and see.

Comment

• Anything thing, Pedro Martins has said a few times in the past that Greece have plenty of young and hungry talented players in the age range of 16-22. He says people in Greece must realise this and take advantage of it. It feels like Greece is doing something wrong with developing these players.

It also seems Olympiakos is going with a more experienced side this season with Holebas, Rafinha and M’Vila as examples.

Comment

• I just found out Androutsos will not being going to OFI. Olympiakos denied there offer apparently and he has resigned until 2023. A team from the Serie B are looking at him aswell as Dutch team Venlo.

Comment

• Thiago Silva comes tonight to Athens to sign.

Ögmundur Kristinsson signed as 3rd keeper.

Bruma will most likely come on a loan with a purchase option.

Rúben Vinagre will come the same way.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X