Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He put up three assists in his final match in Israel. He still has class and enough quality to shine in Greece, but since leaving Panathinaikos in 2012, he's been lost. He has to try and find his feet in Greece's first division because I can't see anyway back for him if he doesn't do that.

I think there is a good chance he'll end up at a club like Lamia, at best Atromitos or Aris. Panathinaikos is where his heart remains, but with players like Hadjitheodoridis and Bouzoukis, there's really no need for him there. And he has turned down OSFP before, when he opted to go to PAOK on loan back in 2013. I don't think he ever intends to play for OSFP or again at PAOK, but I could be mistaken.

All I know for sure so far is that he wants to come back to Greece and is willing to play for a small salary. Also he has turned down PAS Giannina because they're in the second division.

I hope he doesn't wait until the end of the summer to find a club. Preseason for most of these teams have already started and he'll be lagging behind if he doesn't sort himself out quickly.

Comment

He took part on a Greek 5 a side Comp in Crete, played with Karelis & Koutroumbis... hope he signs with someone in Greece

Comment

It has been acknowledged Valbuena cannot hold the 10 position while Fortounis is out after Plzen. We will acquire our 8th transfer of the summer to fill the position immediately.

https://www.fosonline.gr/podosfairo/...gKpt_MM1CT1dcI

The obvious choice is Forest's João Carvalho but there has been no mention of him since he picked up that injury.

Comment

We made 7 million winning this game tonight. Should buy Hasan as a matter of urgency. We are very thin in attack with the Valbuena bust and our other strikers not being consistent.

Comment

We are looking to offload Bouchalakis to Bologna for 5 mil. It wouldn’t hurt us. Olympiakos are willing to sell him for double.

Comment

In:

Belic
              Benzia
              Lovera
              Markovic
              Kosti
              Gaspar

Out:

Podence
              Androutsos

Comment

Podence???

Comment

Podence is staying. Sporting finally agreed a fee with OSFP for 7 million.

Comment

Wow, 7 million? Seems a lot for him..

Comment

• They consider it cheap, surprisingly. He's been called-up to the Portuguese national team. As has Sa.
                      Last edited by Don Giovanni; 09-03-2019, 03:07 PM. Reason: Correction: Barcelona's Semedo was called-up.

Comment

• wasn't semedo going to be called up also if not for his injury?

Comment

• Originally posted by Soprano76 View Post
                          wasn't semedo going to be called up also if not for his injury?
                          Correct yes.

Comment

• That's what I thought too, but then I saw Barcelona's Semedo listed instead.

Comment

• Kostis is ours. Anyone seen him play?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                                Kostis is ours. Anyone seen him play?
                                Nope - but apparently he is the shining light of Cypriot football - hes already got 42 games under his belt for Nea Salamina last season he featured in more than half the games either starting or as a sub , and so far this season he has started all 5 games - so over there at least he was improving year on year - and he has 2 caps for Cyprus. On paper it looks promising . However its a huge leap from Nea Salamina to us

Comment

Working...
                                X