• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly games

Comment

1-1 FT

Comment

Olympiacos vs Forest live on One Channel (KO 19:30 GMT) (new channel owned by Marinakis):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20gfD0iNvE4

Comment

3-0 Oly in the 70th min

Comment

Dismantled them. Semedo MOM.

Masouras close behind him.

Weakest players for me were Podence, Valbuena and Tsimikas - but they all have time to improve.

Comment

Androutsos played in defence again?

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
                Androutsos played in defence again?
                Came on late and played CM. Not enough time to shine. Guilherme was fantastic as usual and Bouxa was strong and direct. If we had those as starting CMs for the Nt we would already improve hugely, same for Camara who is excellent.

Youssef El-Arabi looked hungry. Very similar to Hassan, maybe even a bit aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post

Came on late and played CM. Not enough time to shine. Guilherme was fantastic as usual and Bouxa was strong and direct. If we had those as starting CMs for the Nt we would already improve hugely, same for Camara who is excellent.

Youssef El-Arabi looked hungry. Very similar to Hassan, maybe even a bit aggressive.
                  I agree Reaper. I think Randelovic is really good. Will propably get sold in a few years for good cash. Similar to Milivojevic or even better. He has got pace, vision and execution. Good signing.

Masouras seems ready to go and reach a new level. From the highlights I saw Valbuena looked good but I guess you know more since you watched the whole game.

Guilherme always plays good and is one of our best in my opinion. Good to hear that Bouchalakis is playing well.

Comment

Nottingham looked a little daunted by the atmosphere. You would never have thought this was friendly based on that atmosphere. All three goals came from set-pieces. Semedo brings great presence in the box when attacking set-pieces. Masouras brought his A-game and showed lots of confidence after his early goal. He kept his shot down when he scored which was key. It was good a goal. Valbuena can at least deliver from set-pieces in the absence of Fortounis, but his age is showing. I only saw the first half, but it was a strong and commanding performance.

Comment

That Semedo... he’s gona score many headers

Bouchalakis is the type of midfielder Ethniki needs, I personally think we have looked better rather than worse when he’s been on

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
                        That Semedo... he’s gona score many headers
                        He is silky on the ball as well. Blown away by him.

Bouchalakis is the type of midfielder Ethniki needs, I personally think we have looked better rather than worse when he’s been on
                        Yea, but remember one thing. Playing next to Guilherme or Camara - at that pace - with a Semedo behind and a Valbuena, Podence and Masouras in front - gives you the best chance of success. Now imagine Bouxa with Valerianos as his go to CB.. - Bakasetas not moving in front of him - Mavrias buzzing around on the wing like a half electrocuted fly and Samaris out of position behind him. It's just not the same..

Comment

I have been saying it all along that Bouchalakis should be given more chances in the Ethniki. To Reapers point - that plays a role aswell. The players around you can make you look like shit in the Ethniki. That’s why I think the Ethniki needs the right combinations with all players and that’s how we will succeed in my opinion. Kourbelis and Bouchalakis did well together in my opinion. Also Bouchalakis is great at supporting the attack something that Samaris isn’t good at.

Androutsos is good at it too. I don’t know if he can shine with Bouchalakis, Camara and Guilherme ahead of him.
                          Last edited by Dean97; 07-17-2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

We won a friendly against Krasnodar 1-0 with Sourlis the scorer. I wonder what we are going to do with our academy players. I think Tzolakis and Sourlis should go abroad and get a whole season of experience. Maybe to the Netherlands?

Did anyone see how Apostolopoulos played?

Comment

Didn't watch it file. I think from now on, any players who are almost good enough for the 11 will be playing week in, week out for the B team in Super League 2. They will be guaranteed minutes there is a fairly competitive league. So many youth we sent abroad who never played.

Comment

Working...
                              X