Super League Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
    I now see what you mean, but it still looks marginally offside to me still because Hassan's head is more in front of the defender's head, meaning his shoulder needs to be offside. The way that line is drawn in the photoshop is wrong. The photoshopped line runs to the linesman who is poorly positioned, the angle of the line is wrong. The line used in var is more accurate because it's running at the correct angle, but like you said that line ought to run from the shoulder so it's misplaced. It goes to show that VAR isn't 100% fool proof, but the correct decision was made.
    All lines on the images were released by the KED/ VAR. They have been playing with the lines since the decision..

The first picture was live from the game:

The second came directly from the KED. The lines are not correctly positioned and the secondary image shows the lines have been altered from the original TV stream.

This is deeply unprofessional. Olympiacos were correct to expose this.

Comment

• Storm in a tea cup I think. It's good Olympiacos has raised these questions of VAR, but it was the right call in the end. A lack of professionalism from an organization that can't even stage a final at reasonable time is no shock to me. I don't know why they over complicated everything with these different lines, they shouldn't have even responded by releasing any images. They just created more headaches for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Giovanni View Post
        Storm in a tea cup I think. It's good Olympiacos has raised these questions of VAR, but it was the right call in the end. A lack of professionalism from an organization that can't even stage a final at reasonable time is no shock to me. I don't know why they over complicated everything with these different lines, they shouldn't have even responded by releasing any images. They just created more headaches for nothing.
        Not so hard to put one correct line through a defender's shoulder. They couldn't manage that. Seeing as the league may go down to a few points - vital Olympiacos raised this.

Comment

• El Arabi with a hattrick. Best striker in Greece the last two years imo.

Olympiacos 4
          Atromitos 0

Comment

• Xristofilopoulos called up to replace injured Ba, Semedo and Avraam. He is 17.Was a tough game vs Arsenal. 3 of our CBs were injured and unable to play - Ba, Semedo and Avraam. As a result M'vila had play at CB. Sa is out of form.. players are exhausted. At this time of year - a small - relatively cheap squad will start to fade against an Arsenal team whose players are worth over half a billion euros.

For our game vs AEL tomorrow Xristofilopoulos was called up to replace injured Ba, Semedo and Avraam. He is 17 and has been training with the first team for a while. I am curious to see what he is like with Greece's history of turning out such good CBs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaper View Post
              Xristofilopoulos called up to replace injured Ba, Semedo and Avraam. He is 17.Was a tough game vs Arsenal. 3 of our CBs were injured and unable to play - Ba, Semedo and Avraam. As a result M'vila had play at CB. Sa is out of form.. players are exhausted. At this time of year - a small - relatively cheap squad will start to fade against an Arsenal team whose players are worth over half a billion euros.

For our game vs AEL tomorrow Xristofilopoulos was called up to replace injured Ba, Semedo and Avraam. He is 17 and has been training with the first team for a while. I am curious to see what he is like with Greece's history of turning out such good CBs.
              I just read an article about Christofylopoulos. I’m very curious aswell to see how he is. We are desperate now for CBs. Article said he’s 1.86m tall and he can use both feet. Martins highly appreciates him. I guess he will start against Larissa. He used to be the captain of Panionios u17 and is highly regard in the Olympiakos academies. Let’s see how he does.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp....toli-o-martins

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean97 View Post

I just read an article about Christofylopoulos. I’m very curious aswell to see how he is. We are desperate now for CBs. Article said he’s 1.86m tall and he can use both feet. Martins highly appreciates him. I guess he will start against Larissa. He used to be the captain of Panionios u17 and is highly regard in the Olympiakos academies. Let’s see how he does.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp....toli-o-martins
                Looks fucking good.

Comment

Looks fucking good.
                  Have you seen him play?

Comment

Have you seen him play?
                    I thought he would be playing today.

Comment

I thought he would be playing today.
                      That’s strange. He stuck with MVila and Sokratis. I guess Martins wants them to get some sort of chemistry together. Did you see Sourlis play by any chance? Apparently he played well.

Comment

That’s strange. He stuck with MVila and Sokratis. I guess Martins wants them to get some sort of chemistry together. Did you see Sourlis play by any chance? Apparently he played well.
                        Lots of effort on his half. Not sure if the skill is there. Androutsos had a good game.

Comment

Working...
                        X