Super League Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the ref thought it was offside. It wasn't but that is what he thought.

Comment

Hard to argue that, that is NOT offside

Comment

1-1 with PAO.

Meria again showing he is far far worse than Cisse. Thought Masouras played extremely badly. Once again for us - worse player on the pitch was our captain - El Elabdellaoui. Gave the ball away all game.

Podence worked hard. Semedo exceptional again - same with Sa.

For PAO - I really like Perea. Think he could be good one day.

Comment

I’m not fully convinced with Omar. I don’t think we can get a better option than him now. Meriah is not good enough. Cisse is levels above him. Podence and Valbuena work really well together.

Comment

When cisse played, he didn't offer any assurance either. Oly will need to invest here. Firstly, someone with a cool head, pace would be a bonus since semedo can get exposed for pace.

Thought martins could've rotated a bit.

Tsimikas is having a purple patch.

Comment

They're leading 2-1 over Aris right now. Fetfatzidis was subbed at the half. Is he hurt or was it a tactical sacrifice?

Comment

Hard game vs Aris. 1-2 FT.

Comment

2-1 winners over OFI although OFI has a clear penalty NOT given by the VAR

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
                    2-1 winners over OFI although OFI has a clear penalty NOT given by the VAR
                    Thought that pen was stone wall. Thought it curious the OFI player barely protested at the time or after.

OFI are a good team this year. Shame they play in that shitty stadium where one stand looks like a bus shelter.

Comment

Their stadium is not that bad re, I like it

Comment

0-0 with Xanthi. Exceptional defensive display from them. We were missing that killer touch in the final third. Someone who can dribble two players and give an assist a la Fetfa..

Comment

1-1

El Arabi and Masouras should have come on earlier. Martins at fault for me in this one.

Comment

Your team missed chance after chance... imo players that couldn’t finish at fault. Panionios had one chance and scored.

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
                              Your team missed chance after chance... imo players that couldn’t finish at fault.
                              Hence why we needed El Arabi earlier.

Soudani and El Arabi together are lethal.

Comment

OSFP VS PAOK 17.30 GMT

Comment

Working...
                                X