Super League Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The EPO didn't think the offside line would be useful (????) so unlike other nations, Greece is one of the few where VAR does not have the offside line..

https://m.sport24.gr/football/ellada...a.5661245.html

Comment

Simply ridiculous

Whats this about Olympiakos trying to sue the officials in the Volos game?? Surely they haven’t sunk that low now

Comment

I don't think it matters, refs have gone on strike anyway. No more football.

Comment

Should be back on for this weekend. I always remember a comment from the old site, 'Greek Football is like the best African league in Europe'. And unfortunately it's true.

Comment

Refs had their bluff called so came back.

Comment

1-0 vs PAO.

Very close - played badly. We missed Guilherme. Bouxa was garbage.

Comment

I didn’t expect Lazaros to miss that chance. Anyways thankfully we won which puts us top of the table.

Comment

We were lucky Donis doesn't like Perea.

Comment

^^^I wouldn't say that. He's just very raw with his touch, passing, pretty much everything. The physicals are there but you can only play him off the ball.

Pao only played well in the 1st. The fullbacks seemed up for it. We've missed this flank assistance, especially from johanssen. I'd say this is the best we've moved the ball in the final 3rd, under donis that is but without scorers in the team, you're not going to make it count. Instead you find yourself shouting for a penalty that may or may not have been. Lacking in quality, we've become reliant on them just to score. We've had more than a few this season but offcourse this is only because the bigger boys know that we are no longer a threat to their title aspirations.

Oly simply has more quality. That cross to set up the goal, El-Arabi's finish, you're not going to see that from this pao side.

Comment

• Valbuena is a fantastic player. That pass he made for Omar's goal was a thing of beauty. Genius pass to let Omar not only get the ball, but have him run with it into a pocket of space to let the shot off. No defense can do anything about that. That my friends is how you play a long ball. I hope Fortounis can add something like that to his game. With Valbuena to learn from, he'd be stupid not to, but Fortounis has to add more strength to his legs. Look at the difference in the legs:

Until he manages to keep fit for 90 minutes and has real power in his legs, he won't be performing to his full potential.

Comment

• 0-0 with AEK.

We blew AEK out the water statistically, but were too hesitant in the build up.

Comment

• 4-0 HT vs Panionios.

Martins doing something that is rare for the ultraconservative Greek league. He is playing 2 centre forwards - Hassan and El Arabi. So refreshing to see this classic formation so rarely deployed in Greece. Panionios absolutely destroyed by these two forwards.

Comment

• Comment

• Blew PAO out the water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                                Blew PAO out the water.
                                Did you watch the game Reaper? How did Fortounis play?

Comment

Working...
                                X