Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAO- Apollon Smyrni 24/11/2018 16:00 GST

need a good result after the break hopefully a good turn out at OAKA

Η ενδεκάδα του Παναθηναϊκού: Κότσαρης, Ινσούα, Γιόχανσον, Οικονόμου, Κολοβέτσιος, Δώνης, Κουρμπέλης, Κάτσε, Χατζηγιοβάνης, Μπουζούκης, Μακέντα

https://webtv.ert.gr/ert1-live/

Comment

1-0 Μακέντα 2-0 Μακέντα
      Last edited by cocksta; 11-24-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Started well before dropping off after the goal (become a trend). Second goal proved how dominant we can be, at least against this opposition, if we consistently play with energy. Hatzi in the mood creating the first and coming close on a two occasions.

Hope to see emmanouilidis in the second

Comment

5-1 FT

Our best 2nd half of the season by far. Obviously it helped that apollon were forced to come out and play though i liked that the passes were sticking (the best being that 5min period were we nabbed both our 3rd and 4th goals).

Macheda may just be a poor man's berg but none the less, a really good find. And it's because he can play with the ball at his feet and distribute (i'd say a better passer than berg).

Assuming we keep this group and bring in some marquee signings, i don't see why we can't aim even higher.

Comment

Solid performance nice way start after the break. The only concern is Doni, he's a terrible footballer, and Kats was very weak all game.

Comment

Seems you will be in the europa quals if you keep it up.

Comment

Nice analysis here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zciGl31Thpc

Donis truly has no competitor in the tactical side of the game. There needs to be others like him, meaning those that are willing to put the work in because he himself wasn't this astute, early on in his managerial career. Alefantos though hard to listen to, once said if you are willing to work on your trade, there are camps in italy and all over europe which house coaching seminars. Now the best camps may require invites. In other words you have to be well known. Though considering alefantos has attended (so he says), i'm guessing there are plenty around of various levels, to cater for everyone. I think the mistake a lot of managers make is they accumulate experience without ever improving.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                  Seems you will be in the europa quals if you keep it up.
                  aren't PAO carrying a UEFA ban?

Comment

Originally posted by RED SHERIFF View Post

aren't PAO carrying a UEFA ban?
                    They were applying to get it overturned I believe. However I heard nothing since.

Comment

Working...
                    X