Pao vs atromitos december 16 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pao vs atromitos december 16 2018

Big win today over Atromitos. 1 nil. Maceda with the goal. We have locked in 5th spot, next week we can pull ahead with a cushion if we beat Panatolikos.

Also Dioudis with a penalty stop....he's becoming a very good goalkeeper. On another note, Donis was red carded with 2 yellow cards, and will miss next weeks match against Panatolikos....that's positive because that kid keeps getting worse game by game.

Comment

It's not that the ref (sidiropoulos) was bad, he just messed up on the crucial decisions (tug on kampetsis in the box, atromitos penalty, donis 2nd yellow which was laughable though pleasing to see).

I think we were really lucky to get the win. Mavromatis is great for those situations whereby you're sitting and having to defend a lot of high balls. Kolovetsios cracked under the pressure and we almost conceded. Dioudis was solid and i loved that he called him (kolovetsios) out.

It's never easy off-course when the team is gassed with 30min left and you have already used one of your subs. Ideally you want to freshen up the mid with two subs, before throwing on that extra defender late on. I guess donis could've put tzandaris in much earlier but again, it's not as if you are bringing on a fresh kace that can help keep the ball.

We have a cup game tomorrow and then a tough visit to Panetolikos which concludes our tough run of games. Team has done really well, just need to grind it out one last time before the much needed break.

Comment

Working...
      X