PAO SL GAMES DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
    Two invasions, the first one pao hooligans stormed the olympiacos bench with knives. How the game was allowed to continue after that is mind-blowing in itself..

It seems the pao hooligans want pao relegated. This will likely be -6. Attacking police and olympiacos in the stadium. Attacking police and throwing petrol bombs at police vehicles outside the stadium. This is serious. Maybe relegation will finally rid PAO of Alafouzos? Only when he is gone will the club be able to find an investor.
    I was thinking the same thing....however that would probably benefit Alafouzo. The team would still be millions in debt.

Comment

https://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/super...s-organomenoys

I'm thinking it's Alafouzos or Dimitri behind this.

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post
        https://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/super...s-organomenoys

I'm thinking it's Alafouzos or Dimitri behind this.
        Alafouzos saying he may quit again for the 1000th time??

Comment

Seems one of Alafouzos's employees lead the pitch invasion..

https://m.sport24.gr/football/ellada...s.5467659.html

Comment

Like I said....it was Alafouzo himself who organized it.

Comment

No punishment for the fans inside the stadium!!! Only a -3 for petrol bombings against police outside the stadium!!

Invading olympiacos bench with knives - no punishment.
              Pitch invasion to stop game - no punishment.
              Clashes with police inside stadium - no punishment.

Judge said ref was wrong to stop game!

Game to be continued from 70th minute!!!

Comment

Are we really even surprised anymore by these farcical decisions?

Comment

Originally posted by Dikefale11 View Post
                  Are we really even surprised anymore by these farcical decisions?
                  You know why....because they don't want to reward Alafouzo with 6 points deduction, and eventually relegated. In 1 and a half weeks the 5 million dollars is due for licensing. Now what will be his excuse?

Comment

But with the score being 0-1 with 20 minutes to go and most likely a loss, isnt that 6 points either way?

Do the teams warm up normally and do the handshakes before amd everything and then 20 mins later its over? Haha what a bourdello why do we even bother..

Comment

Every week, something completely stupid comes out of Greece...

Dikef why is that 6 points to you?

Comment

My bad it was late and for some reason I convinced myself PAO will get -3 if they lose haha

Its getting out of hand tho, where was security once again??

TBH I think its time to bring the cages back around the stadium like in the 90s because nithing and nobody else seems like they can stop the malakes running onto the pitch.

Comment

Finally a win 3-1 over Apollon

Comment

Nice win today over ARIS 2-0. First half we were flat, very bad actually. Second half PAO came alive and dominated.

Comment

Big win for PAO

Comment

https://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/super...pi-toy-ari-sto

Highlights of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X