PAO SL GAMES DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better..

Gate 13 boycotting the PAO vs Olympiacos game because Alafouzos wont fuck off out their club:

https://www.sport24.gr/football/omad...o.5599787.html

Comment

Alafouzos no longer giving them free entry?

I'm sick of these idiots. Unforgivable what they did.

Comment

They were getting free entry???

Comment

They only get free entry if alafouzos needs them to riot......

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
            Better..

Gate 13 boycotting the PAO vs Olympiacos game because Alafouzos wont fuck off out their club:

https://www.sport24.gr/football/omad...o.5599787.html
            I don't understand Reaper, maybe you have a different angle on this. For myself it's very simple....Dimitri called out Alafouzo last year and made him an offer, and it went like this....put in 25 million and hand over the team. Going by that someone needs to be retarded to accept. I personally have never heard anything more ridiculous in my life. In a normal world the 25 million should be placed by the buyer, not from the seller. That's 25 million from Dimitri to Alafouzo then assuming 25 million in debts. That said he needs another 20 million to run a new budget. As you can see Dimitri or nobody with half a brain would be stupid to invest into that. At the end of the day there's very limited options. 1 Alafouzo keeps running cheap budgets for another 3 years until the team is debt free, then the team is easily sold. 2 the fans keep donating until they reach 20 million and Dimitri takes over. 3 the most likely looking scenario get relegated and clean debts. I can't see any other outcome.

Comment

At this point relegation is the best option.

Comment

At this point relegation is the best option.
                Yes. That's is the best option and Alafouzo will be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Amorgos View Post
                  They were getting free entry???
                  These lowlifes are with whoever gives into their demands. If they believe that they're true fans then they are deluded. True fans put the club's needs above their own.

Why do you think they hate(d) the family? If Tzigger got them free tickets and bailed them out of jail, they would never have organised the rally. I think the family didn't care about these idiots, it was the 30,000 that followed suit. Vgeno and pateras played them all for fools. These scumbags wanted to run the club with the family's money.

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post

Yes. That's is the best option and Alafouzo will be gone.
                    Need to cut out his earnings

Starting with no tv money (at least nothing significant) and no one rocking up to the games. Though not perfect, better off investing in dimitri than alafouzo's current pao.

Comment

Rally right now against Alafouzos:

Comment

Rally right now against Alafouzos:

This is the only way.

Comment

FT 1-1

For the most part, these players can't produce quality but what they can do is show fight like they did today against the old enemy. They flat out refused to compete against aris and ofi. Apparently one of our players told his gf that they would lose to aris by at least 3 goals. Now I'm not gonna conclude that we're throwing games but with alafouzo, anything is possible.

Comment

You guys fought bravely. Think Perea could be special one day. Has everything to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Val View Post
                              FT 1-1

For the most part, these players can't produce quality but what they can do is show fight like they did today against the old enemy. They flat out refused to compete against aris and ofi. Apparently one of our players told his gf that they would lose to aris by at least 3 goals. Now I'm not gonna conclude that we're throwing games but with alafouzo, anything is possible.
                              I have been saying this for years....Alafouzo way of paying his players. They all call me crazy and delusional on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post

I have been saying this for years....Alafouzo way of paying his players. They all call me crazy and delusional on the forums.
                                Who calls you crazy and delusional? No this is very much a thing but i can't say for sure if it's relevant to us. What i do know though, is that the team ran and could string some passes together in the friendlies and in the games with aris and ofi, it's almost as if their souls left their bodies. Okay so we don't have the most talented group but i thought there was too much space jam about those performances. My other theory is what i've said in the past, that the players were giving it their all in preseason, whilst the window was still open, to escape the mess that is alafouzos pao.

Comment

Working...
                                X